My Plasma Blue WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My Plasma Blue WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, new on the forum, not new to Subaru's though in anyway, however my first WRX. I'm from NZ ...

My Plasma Blue WRX

Hey guys, new on the forum, not new to Subaru's though in anyway, however my first WRX.

I'm from NZ so it's a RHD model, just the base model, I have a STi on order so I get to drive this around until it arrives.

Coming from a 2008 BMW 335i, this car has a lot to live up to, but so far it's amazing... Grips like crazy and feels more alive than my BMW... Obviously apples to oranges, but love it so far! I have a 2000 Outback H6 too with around 340,000km on the clock now sitting outside in place of the WRX in the garage, so im running just boxer engines at the moment!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrx.jpg   wrx2.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Let me get this straight. You ordered a new STI, and they gave you a WRX to run around in until it arrives? What kind of fairy tale land is NZ anyway? I just ordered my WRX Limited last month in Galaxy Blue (same as your Plasma Blue, I'm guessing), and they politely told me that they'd give me a ring in a few months. I'm damn jealous of you.

WRX STI really a good car, it has a powerful turbocharged boxer engine, all-wheel drive system, 18-inch alloy wheels, power Brembo brakes and other advance facility have in this car. I always get good feedback from my friends about this car. I have already ordered this car from this helpline number (08) 9582 6222.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.