Raced a 91 NSX

This is a discussion on Raced a 91 NSX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Im not sure if this is the right spot for this thread so if not sorry about that. So Saturday ...

Raced a 91 NSX

Im not sure if this is the right spot for this thread so if not sorry about that.

So Saturday I was on my way to the gf's brothers house for a bbq and it was a real nice sunny warm day. As I was driving towards the high way a spotless NSX pulls out a couple cars ahead of me. So the couple cars between us turned off and I go to turn onto the highway and he does the same. We get to a light and I'm right behind him and he revs his engine just a bit so I figured I would see what would happen. When the light turned green he ripped on it and cherpped his tires into second and my car is right behind his. Then once I shift into 3rd I pull into the left lane and pass him. We slowed back down a bit and did another pull from about 40 to 90 and again my subie took it. All he had was headers, exhaust, and intake. I know it might not be a big deal but I have only seen like 2 of them in person before and it was just a fun Saturday. We bs at the next light and gave each other props then went our ways.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar

what year wrx do you have? There not really known for there straight line speed, by todays standards even a v6 camry can give a nsx a run for its money. The cars probably lost a lot of its HP from compression lost given the age of the nsx. The nsx is more of a track car, not really a street racer.

I Support ClubWRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14