lexus ct-f

This is a discussion on lexus ct-f within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well this isnt a car that looks like its taking a shot at the wrx-sti wagons. even if its not ...

lexus ct-f

well this isnt a car that looks like its taking a shot at the wrx-sti wagons. even if its not awd or turbo charged(yet) and a hybrid it looks up scale enough to maybe warrent a look if im in the mood to trade up. there isnt a chance that ill trade off my wrx for a fancy toyota, but if i need a brand new car and can retire the wagonX to race and hotrod duty like i would love to, it might just be the one. course im going to have to get my butt into one and flog it about and see how it stacks up to a modded wrx suspension but hey...it looks like a nice car. id like to see a heads up comparison vs the wrx wagon just cause, anybody seen one?
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    All the "f-sport" provides is a more aggressive look on the CT200h (i.e. Prius). I am not impressed.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Just another compact with a fancy set of buttons huh. Thats a shame.
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

That car is sexy, it needs an fa20dit
    2015 WRB WRX Premium
    2011 SWP WRX 5 Door *old*

I looked at getting one for my wife because she likes the Venza and that car is basically a hybrid Venza. Instead i got her a Prius V because it has about the same amount of cargo space for 8k less and had leather seats instead of the pleather ones like the lexus was going to come with (her prius C had the pleather seats and they weren't very comfortable compared to the leather ones we have now).

It makes for a good daily driver/family car. However, i just found out that the safety rating is horrible compared to the suby impreza hatch that gets 36mpg so next year i may buy her one of those or the crossover depending on what fits our needs at the time.