I'll be steering clear of the MT Forums - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on I'll be steering clear of the MT Forums within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRXsmitten I drove a 2010 WRX and was blown away...you gotta be kidding, handled better than all ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXsmitten View Post
    I drove a 2010 WRX and was blown away...you gotta be kidding, handled better than all my previous cars and was feeling faster by the seat of the pants reckoning.
    If you think the 3Gs give good driving feel, you should try a bugeye sometime.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh no

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Don't say that, I'll be looking at used bug eyes soon Not that you can tear one from an owners hands or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by 2112rush View Post
    Exactly. All they want to do there is defend their own car purchase or what not. I thought other Subaru owners would chime in there but alas... I'm here All the better for it too.

Attachment 125258
    I know what you mean welcome I'm fairly new here too and have loved the friendliness of the members I even bought my first Subaru and STi of the official buying program here 2014 sti

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Purty!, love the black rims with pearl white

welcome! i skimmed through the forum and it was pretty amusing, laughed at some of the comments. a lot of people get real sensitive when you insult the focus st for some strange reason. around here it seems like they're attracting the wrong crowd too, a lot of cocky owners. before i traded in my wrx for my sti i had a 12 wrx (stage 3+) and i had some kid in an st with what appeared to be just a cbe and he was reeving at me giving me the eye. dont get me wrong i like the st and everything (obv i prefer subaru more) but every time i meet one of them it almost seems like they have to battle and justify their purchase take shots at wrx's. also every time they do they have the same 2 lines, "mpg and garbage interior". i always tell them if you care about mpg that much you've got the wrong class of car and if you care about interior buy an audi.
    2012 wrx 5 door stage 3 + (traded in)
    2014 sti 4 door (break in period)

People like that are everywhere on forums I find. I'm also heavily involved in writing digital camera reviews and that crowd is essentially the same. I've learned through that experience that people are very sensitive and want to justify their purchases or reasons for not getting something you did, and they'll go to great lengths to to do so. It's a no win situation when they present an argument, 99/100 times they don't have an open mind and won't listen to reason at all. I just move on these days and enjoy my life

If you don't want to talk about interior, you may be at the wrong place.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by josnroh View Post
    Welcome.Thumbs up on your screen name.
    Yep. I think Clockwork Angels tour made it 13 times that I've seen them live. Having trouble keeping it straight, at this point.
    Welcome aboard!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by 2112rush View Post
    Exactly. All they want to do there is defend their own car purchase or what not. I thought other Subaru owners would chime in there but alas... I'm here All the better for it too.

Attachment 125258

Looks to much like a VW Beetle
    If you're upset over someone elses opinions then the issue isn't with the person giving the opinion but rather yourself for taking it personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    Looks to much like a VW Beetle
    Blasphemy!!!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to club!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Welcome!

EDIT: I also agree with your assessment. If Subaru keeps their pricing the "same" for 2015 I will be getting my 2nd WRX.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)

Idk if I ever asked you this before but what part of n ga do you live/work? What dealer did you buy from?

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Yep.

Yep. I think Clockwork Angels tour made it 13 times that I've seen them live. Having trouble keeping it straight, at this point.
    Welcome aboard!
    I think P/G (aka grace under pressure) was the last rush concert I went to... God I'm old.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Idk if I ever asked you this before but what part of n ga do you live/work? What dealer did you buy from?
    I am basically in TN honestly. I live in Chickamauga, GA but work in Chattanooga, TN (it's only a 15 minute drive).

I bought my current car from a private seller but, when I do go shopping for my new car I'll be using Subaru of Kennesaw more than likely. Of all the dealers in the ATL metro area they have the best reviews.

I would buy from the dealer in Chattanooga if it wasn't for GA's silly ad valorem tax. They are basically trying to prevent out of state purchases in my opinion.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    I am basically in TN honestly. I live in Chickamauga, GA but work in Chattanooga, TN (it's only a 15 minute drive).

I bought my current car from a private seller but, when I do go shopping for my new car I'll be using Subaru of Kennesaw more than likely. Of all the dealers in the ATL metro area they have the best reviews.

I would buy from the dealer in Chattanooga if it wasn't for GA's silly ad valorem tax. They are basically trying to prevent out of state purchases in my opinion.
    Ah ok. Thanks.

/thread jack
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12