2004 wrx vs 2005 tc - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2004 wrx vs 2005 tc within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; And that's where you gotta go orange: Idiots are everywhere I go... This start's in the morning in my own ...

And that's where you gotta go orange:
    Idiots are everywhere I go... This start's in the morning in my own bathroom!
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

And that's where you gotta go orange:
    Idiots are everywhere I go... This start's in the morning in my own bathroom!
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

So I lost track...did you nail her or what?

^ she is just talking **** because she wants the CACK!

TCs are garbagemobiles. Any half way decent car would beat a TC

^ yes....are you playing for pinks? and you know what I mean.
    2014 WRX 5DR Ice Silver Metallic. Cobb Short Shifter, Invidia Dual N1 CBE.

I also agree in regards to public racing...esp at speeds in excess of 85mph...don't do it...it's one thing to end up as a grease stain on the highway, but the chance you might injure or kill someone else is no good.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Cool bump.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Lulz...

LMAO. The Scion is a sporty two door Corolla. If it hit 130 then it took a good long time to get there LOL. Put some money on it and spank her. Literally, if shes good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    People don't give the tC enough credit but obviously the tC isn't in the same class as the WRX so comparing which is faster or who will win in a race is a moot point. That's like a Impreza going against a v6 Mustang..obviously the mustang wins.

Also, if you are well off then yes 24k isn't that expensive. I think a 70k Mercedes is expensive but I know people who consider them cheap.

I'm pretty well off and I don't have any bills other then the obvious rent/food/utilities/car payment

It's all in perspective on how much you make. There are people who think a 15k car is alot of money.

It also depends on where you live in the country, 50k a year in New york or California isn't worth much but if you live out in the midwest then 50k a year is worth alot more.
    So all I'm going to say here is I define a car as expensive when I can't afford to buy it cash (which from your "car payment" comment I'm assuming you can't afford to do). Using credit to buy something is basically admitting "I can't really afford to buy this but I want it really bad so I'll buy it because I can afford the payments". Just my 2 cents. By the way I saved up for a year and paid cash for mine but I STILL consider the car expensive.

^ I don't even know...where...what? It burns.

Many folks do have the cash on hand to buy one outright, but opt to save for life's emergencies, i.e. home improvements, health developments, sudden unemployment, etc. Most financial advisors will advise you to stay liquid to support at least 6 months of unemployment. You can still finance and add that little extra to pay off early. Are you living at home ???? Your comments are nave to me in this present environment. But you could also be financially independent so what do I know. yes you can say not a thing ..lol
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

Quote Originally Posted by cogito View Post
    Many folks do have the cash on hand to buy one outright, but opt to save for life's emergencies, i.e. home improvements, health developments, sudden unemployment, etc. Most financial advisors will advise you to stay liquid to support at least 6 months of unemployment. You can still finance and add that little extra to pay off early. Are you living at home ???? Your comments are nave to me in this present environment. But you could also be financially independent so what do I know. yes you can say not a thing ..lol
    My thoughts exactly...sounds like something I'd say 7 years ago. Saving for 6months worth of bills, retirement, college fund for children, and a mortgage; dishing all that cash into a vehicle purchase is...well..it's not smart.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't have 6 months of savings ...although it would be great...lol. But I do pay attention to the 401k for that retirement day, and try to save what I can for the rainy day liquid fund. Home improvements should be home emergencies...which can be improvements... furnace, plumbing..etc. But my point is you only go around once, and if your paying attention to the important things why not indulge in some fun.
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.