2004 wrx vs 2005 tc - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2004 wrx vs 2005 tc within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRX-maniac DUDE, it's not about opinions being different. Everyone has a different opinion on different things. It's ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    DUDE, it's not about opinions being different. Everyone has a different opinion on different things. It's the way you act. You are constantly bashing people and arguing about comment made that pretty much doesn't support yours. You make totally worthless threads that mean nothing and are beneficial to no one. Just useless, stupid, ranting about nothing. I have never seen someone so hated so quickly on a forum lol.
    I'm trying to debate with people but then they result to name calling and insults. I've only posted a few threads which weren't pointless to me

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Awww the thread died.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ThreadKiller.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	124506

A scion tc is pretty much a sporty Camry. If I remember correctly it's even a Camry engine(with a few differences) but nothing to worry about at all. Don't even waste your gas.

It doesn't seem to be to strict but talk of street racing is extremely frowned upon here. Especially talking about doing 130 on a public street. I'm not being a hypocrit. Everyone makes their own choices. Just don't post specifics about breaking laws on here.

iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    ~2004 Subaru Wrx - Stage 2
    ~2013 Honda Civic

-I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.
    -Nobody remembers the guy who finished second but the guy who finished second.
    -Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.

I Support ClubWRX
    This is not even a Comparison

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSemoWrx View Post
    A scion tc is pretty much a sporty Camry. If I remember correctly it's even a Camry engine(with a few differences) but nothing to worry about at all. Don't even waste your gas.

It doesn't seem to be to strict but talk of street racing is extremely frowned upon here. Especially talking about doing 130 on a public street. I'm not being a hypocrit. Everyone makes their own choices. Just don't post specifics about breaking laws on here.

iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    Actually it's more like a Celica. Toyota couldn't call it the Celica though so they called it the 'tC' and they say it stands for "touring coupe" but we really know it stands for Toyota Celica

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    Actually it's more like a Celica. Toyota couldn't call it the Celica though so they called it the 'tC' and they say it stands for "touring coupe" but we really know it stands for Toyota Celica
    "Total Crap"

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    "Total Crap"
    Aww, do we have a hater?
    If you're upset over someone elses opinions then the issue isn't with the person giving the opinion but rather yourself for taking it personal.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Aww, do we have a hater?
    http://i.imgur.com/MBlS7Wr.gif

Just so you know, I don't click on those so you're wasting your time.
    If you're upset over someone elses opinions then the issue isn't with the person giving the opinion but rather yourself for taking it personal.

^^^

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Just so you know, I don't click on those so you're wasting your time.
    Actually I'm wasting YOUR time since your tax dollars go towards my salary.

Actually I'm wasting YOUR time since your tax dollars go towards my salary.
    Glad to help! Funny gif

I have heard rumors that the tc is the next "celica" but the truth is besides the 4WD models over seas and the few imported here in America the Celica is a let down.
    Justanothername, I agree with some of what you say but don't you understand that sometimes people disagree with you? No one here is your enemy but the way you argue just sucks the fun out of reading threads. Makes people feel like they're wasting time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenpho View Post
    I have heard rumors that the tc is the next "celica" but the truth is besides the 4WD models over seas and the few imported here in America the Celica is a let down.
    Justanothername, I agree with some of what you say but don't you understand that sometimes people disagree with you? No one here is your enemy but the way you argue just sucks the fun out of reading threads. Makes people feel like they're wasting time here.
    I do tend to express my opinions rather radically, won't deny that! You just need to know that what I say should be taken with a grain of salt. It's hard to interpret someones post on a forum, not knowing if they are joking or just being sarcastic like you would know irl.

It's all good though.

Agreed, as long as you don't throw any racist or sexist bull**** who cares. We are all here because cars rocks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.