2004 wrx vs 2005 tc - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 83

This is a discussion on 2004 wrx vs 2005 tc within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRX-maniac Racing on public roads? Not very well liked here. Not to mention it is stupid and ...

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    Racing on public roads? Not very well liked here. Not to mention it is stupid and dangerous for all parties involved. Best of luck, keep racing to the drag strip or track.
    Who said it was on public roads? Or for all we know it could be on some back road somewhere that has no traffic. Nobody knows

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User WRX-maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western Maryland
    Posts
    554
    Im just going off by how it sounds, and a lonely back road is still a public road isnt it? Which in turn still makes it illegal and very dangerous.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

  4. #18
    Registered User cmayba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    138
    Is Drews out of town for this post?

  5. #19
    Registered User thegamer1587's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by cmayba View Post
    Is Drews out of town for this post?
    Ya, I'm amazed as well that this one has gone this far....

  6. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    Im just going off by how it sounds, and a lonely back road is still a public road isnt it? Which in turn still makes it illegal and very dangerous.
    Despite what you or I think, people will still do what they do whether it's stupid or not. I don't agree with racing in busy traffic but if you got a long stretch of road with no traffic then go for it.

  7. #21
    Registered User CHRISesBUENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    59
    this^ everyone was guilty at one point or another

  8. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISesBUENO View Post
    this^ everyone was guilty at one point or another
    Oh hell yeah they are, I'd say 90% of the people on this forum are guilty of driving over the speed limit or racing from one stop light to the next at least once or twice or screwing around or doing stupid stuff in their "younger days" They didn't get the wrx/sti for the great fuel economy savings or gettin groceries and anyone who says otherwise is full of ****, don't act like you all haven't "opened 'er up" more then a few times on the highway. You don't buy a performance car like the wrx and sti just to only use it as a DD. That's like buying a v8 mustang but only using it for a DD or getting groceries..psh please. Everyone here are perfect angels and have never gotten pulled over for speeding in their wrx/sti before.
    Last edited by Justanothername; 11-29-2013 at 11:40 PM.

  9. #23
    Registered User blee5192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    94
    hahah a TC doesn't even come close!!!! It will just be another stroll in the park.. you don't even have to go full throtle =] you good!!!

  10. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by blee5192 View Post
    hahah a TC doesn't even come close!!!! It will just be another stroll in the park.. you don't even have to go full throtle =] you good!!!
    Right? Unless she has some serious mods then it's all good, I'll bet shes stock if she thinks she can smoke your wrx LOLOLOL

  11. #25
    Registered User lytlec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    4,302
    Or this is her way of just flirting cause she likes you man...seriously though. Don't race her....what if she wrecks and hurts herself. You'll feel bad. Just saying...
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

  12. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    Or this is her way of just flirting cause she likes you man...seriously though. Don't race her....what if she wrecks and hurts herself. You'll feel bad. Just saying...
    YOLO!

  13. #27
    Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orlando flawduh
    Posts
    12,688
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    . You don't buy a performance car like the wrx and sti just to only use it as a DD.
    I daily drive my car. That's why I bought it- to safely and reliably get me to work and school everyday. Everyone drives differently. Just because you have a turbo car doesn't mean you have to haul ass around town everyday. I for one drive like a grandma. My car rarely sees boost. I go 5 mph over the speed limit. I got pulled over once in my entire life in my Subaru and that was about 6 years ago. I don't drive crazy on the road because I honestly don't want to be "that guy" and give Subarus a bad name. I also don't want to endanger anyone.

    Yes, there are occasions where I will drive spiritedly and accelerate quickly from a light, but again not exceeding 5 over the speed limit.

    I've also never street raced in all 10 years I've been driving.

    Don't be so quick to lump everyone into a vision or stereotype and call us liars and full of **** if we shy away from the norm

    desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

  14. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    I daily drive my car. That's why I bought it- to safely and reliably get me to work and school everyday. Everyone drives differently. Just because you have a turbo car doesn't mean you have to haul ass around town everyday. I for one drive like a grandma. My car rarely sees boost. I go 5 mph over the speed limit. I got pulled over once in my entire life in my Subaru and that was about 6 years ago. I don't drive crazy on the road because I honestly don't want to be "that guy" and give Subarus a bad name. I also don't want to endanger anyone.

    Yes, there are occasions where I will drive spiritedly and accelerate quickly from a light, but again not exceeding 5 over the speed limit.

    I've also never street raced in all 10 years I've been driving
    Don't be so quick to lump everyone into a vision or stereotype and call us liars and full of **** if we shy away from the norm
    Totally agree with this. I've never gotten pulled over, and bought my WRX for the reliability, community, and space. Coming from 2 seaters, my Wrx is huge.

    Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

  15. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    382
    You guys are the 10% lol

  16. #30
    Registered User thegamer1587's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    247
    Plenty of speeding tickets prior to my wrx, none since (knock on wood). Thankfully I couldn't afford my wrx until I "grew Up".

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •