2004 wrx vs 2005 tc - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2004 wrx vs 2005 tc within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRX-maniac Racing on public roads? Not very well liked here. Not to mention it is stupid and ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    Racing on public roads? Not very well liked here. Not to mention it is stupid and dangerous for all parties involved. Best of luck, keep racing to the drag strip or track.
    Who said it was on public roads? Or for all we know it could be on some back road somewhere that has no traffic. Nobody knows

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Im just going off by how it sounds, and a lonely back road is still a public road isnt it? Which in turn still makes it illegal and very dangerous.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

Is Drews out of town for this post?

Quote Originally Posted by cmayba View Post
    Is Drews out of town for this post?
    Ya, I'm amazed as well that this one has gone this far....

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    Im just going off by how it sounds, and a lonely back road is still a public road isnt it? Which in turn still makes it illegal and very dangerous.
    Despite what you or I think, people will still do what they do whether it's stupid or not. I don't agree with racing in busy traffic but if you got a long stretch of road with no traffic then go for it.

this^ everyone was guilty at one point or another

Quote Originally Posted by CHRISesBUENO View Post
    this^ everyone was guilty at one point or another
    Oh hell yeah they are, I'd say 90% of the people on this forum are guilty of driving over the speed limit or racing from one stop light to the next at least once or twice or screwing around or doing stupid stuff in their "younger days" They didn't get the wrx/sti for the great fuel economy savings or gettin groceries and anyone who says otherwise is full of ****, don't act like you all haven't "opened 'er up" more then a few times on the highway. You don't buy a performance car like the wrx and sti just to only use it as a DD. That's like buying a v8 mustang but only using it for a DD or getting groceries..psh please. Everyone here are perfect angels and have never gotten pulled over for speeding in their wrx/sti before.
    Last edited by Justanothername; 11-29-2013 at 11:40 PM.

hahah a TC doesn't even come close!!!! It will just be another stroll in the park.. you don't even have to go full throtle =] you good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blee5192 View Post
    hahah a TC doesn't even come close!!!! It will just be another stroll in the park.. you don't even have to go full throtle =] you good!!!
    Right? Unless she has some serious mods then it's all good, I'll bet shes stock if she thinks she can smoke your wrx LOLOLOL

Or this is her way of just flirting cause she likes you man...seriously though. Don't race her....what if she wrecks and hurts herself. You'll feel bad. Just saying...
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    Or this is her way of just flirting cause she likes you man...seriously though. Don't race her....what if she wrecks and hurts herself. You'll feel bad. Just saying...
    YOLO!

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    . You don't buy a performance car like the wrx and sti just to only use it as a DD.
    I daily drive my car. That's why I bought it- to safely and reliably get me to work and school everyday. Everyone drives differently. Just because you have a turbo car doesn't mean you have to haul ass around town everyday. I for one drive like a grandma. My car rarely sees boost. I go 5 mph over the speed limit. I got pulled over once in my entire life in my Subaru and that was about 6 years ago. I don't drive crazy on the road because I honestly don't want to be "that guy" and give Subarus a bad name. I also don't want to endanger anyone.

Yes, there are occasions where I will drive spiritedly and accelerate quickly from a light, but again not exceeding 5 over the speed limit.

I've also never street raced in all 10 years I've been driving.

Don't be so quick to lump everyone into a vision or stereotype and call us liars and full of **** if we shy away from the norm

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    I daily drive my car. That's why I bought it- to safely and reliably get me to work and school everyday. Everyone drives differently. Just because you have a turbo car doesn't mean you have to haul ass around town everyday. I for one drive like a grandma. My car rarely sees boost. I go 5 mph over the speed limit. I got pulled over once in my entire life in my Subaru and that was about 6 years ago. I don't drive crazy on the road because I honestly don't want to be "that guy" and give Subarus a bad name. I also don't want to endanger anyone.

Yes, there are occasions where I will drive spiritedly and accelerate quickly from a light, but again not exceeding 5 over the speed limit.

I've also never street raced in all 10 years I've been driving
    Don't be so quick to lump everyone into a vision or stereotype and call us liars and full of **** if we shy away from the norm
    Totally agree with this. I've never gotten pulled over, and bought my WRX for the reliability, community, and space. Coming from 2 seaters, my Wrx is huge.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

You guys are the 10% lol

Plenty of speeding tickets prior to my wrx, none since (knock on wood). Thankfully I couldn't afford my wrx until I "grew Up".

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast