Turbo AWD Ford Fusion - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Turbo AWD Ford Fusion within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by degobah77 Yep. But I still find it interesting how loyal Ford people are. It's almost like Ford ...

Quote Originally Posted by degobah77 View Post
    Yep. But I still find it interesting how loyal Ford people are. It's almost like Ford IS America. The Mustang crowd is out of control. Some people buy nothing but that car over and over for their entire lifetime and never even try anything else. And if you got the V6 Mustang, oh man, you're in for some deep ridicule, BUT, at least you still have one, better drop a V8 in it ASAP!

It's more hardcore than I can be about most things...

With a global economy now, the whole thing doesn't strike such a chord in me as maybe it did back in the day.
    Loyal Ford folks are some of the most ignorant people. No offense but they ONLY like Ford, not even another American company like Chevy or Dodge. I like Subarus,Toyota,Honda. I don't just have one brand I'm loyal to.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Key word there is "loyal" meaning from that point on you can argue anything you want. There is no definition to what makes someone a "loyal" fan or not. That's what makes it your opinion and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenpho View Post
    Key word there is "loyal" meaning from that point on you can argue anything you want. There is no definition to what makes someone a "loyal" fan or not. That's what makes it your opinion and nothing more.
    Loyal would be someone who sticks with a brand even though it sucks.

Or according to the dictionary...

The quality or state of being loyal. : a loyal feeling : a feeling of strong support for someone or something.

giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution i.e Ford etc
    "he remained loyal to the government"
    synonyms: faithful, true, devoted

So actually there is a definition, if you don't agree then take it up with the people who write the dictionary

Another good example is a fan sticking with Metallica throughout the years even though they changed their sound and image, i.e he was a loyal fan. Or as what most people call them.."Sheep"
    Last edited by Justanothername; 12-04-2013 at 10:21 AM.

REMOVED: troll fodder
    Last edited by Zataks; 12-05-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Looks like I won this discussion.

Without looking up stats i would safely assume that most if not all major car brands are built multinationally.

Fords, in recent years, have made major strides in terms of quality and reliability. Unlike Subaru and Honda. Subaru have been building cheap cars and surpassed by most brands in their segment and the Honda civic failed one of its last safety tests (or got like the lowest grade).

I posted a very similar thread to this when Kia/Hyundai came out with their turbo 4s. It kinda came up again when BMW, Audi and Cadillac came out with theirs. You have one set that's low performance, low cost and low creature comforts, one set that's high performance, low creature comforts, low cost, and one that's high on all three. Take your pick.

Sent from my iPwn
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

Quote Originally Posted by spirited09wrx View Post

Fords, in recent years, have made major strides in terms of quality and reliability. Unlike Subaru and Honda.
    I believe it was either this year or last that Toyota/Subaru and Honda got the top 3 spots for reliability.

Actually it looks more like this http://autos.yahoo.com/news/consumer...165357824.html

In domestic news..."GM took the lead among domestic brands, while Ford faltered in this year's reliability report." Wow..no surprise there..
    Last edited by Justanothername; 12-05-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Eh, it was a couple years ago or something. Honda must've stepped their ish up again.

Also I said they made strides, meaning they've made large improvements. If you are on top, you can't really do much in terms of improvement. But ford is worlds better than they were 10 years ago.

Sent from my iPwn
    Zach

Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)

Eh, it was a couple years ago or something. Honda must've stepped their ish up again.

Also I said they made strides, meaning they've made large improvements. If you are on top, you can't really do much in terms of improvement. But ford is worlds better than they were 10 years ago.

Sent from my iPwn
    Oh I agree they are better then where they were, no doubt about that.

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    In spite of the fact it is an obvious design knock-off, I lke the looks of these.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I am happy with my Subaru, however I've owned a few and still own a Ford and have not had problems. I like Fords and deff would buy another one.

As far as this Fusion, keep in mind Subaru is symmetrical awd

Now what about an awd mustang with a turbo 6...

Sent from my iPwn
    Zach

Stink eye Mob #287

I Support ClubWRX
    That could be interesting.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Can you have a legit awd with a live rear axle? Lol

Sent from my iPwn
    Zach

Stink eye Mob #287

Can you have a legit awd with a live rear axle? Lol

Sent from my iPwn
    2015 Mustang will no longer have a live rear axle. IRS is happening with a MacPherson setup.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast