2013 wrx vs. 2013 genisis coupe - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on 2013 wrx vs. 2013 genisis coupe within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I think imprezas rank 10 on the fun meter....cause snow, dirt, utility, 4-doors and a large back seat, cargo room ...

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    I think imprezas rank 10 on the fun meter....cause snow, dirt, utility, 4-doors and a large back seat, cargo room for tons of stuff. The genesis coupe is, well, a coupe. My idea of fun is "can I take all my friends 50mph down a dirt road while carrying mtn bikes and camping gear?" So, depends on your lifestyle as to what "fun" is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Impreza's are fantastic Swiss-Army knives, hence my ownership of 2 of them...but they aren't sports cars. There's something about a light-weight, RWD car with an engine that doesn't stick so far out in front of the front axle that appeals to me.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by gunz4me View Post
    I test drove a BR-Z today, and even it has more head room than her Genesis Coupe had... I swear it is as if they designed the Genesis Coupe for those 5' 5" or shorter.
    When they designed the roof of the BRZ they did it with the idea of being able to wear a helmet while driving.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234