would like to know

This is a discussion on would like to know within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Taxes is coming up and I'm think of getting a biger turbo and there are two im looking at the ...

would like to know

Taxes is coming up and I'm think of getting a biger turbo and there are two im looking at the 16g or vf39 and im get a front mount intercooler and bigger injectors,so i would like to know which would be better ,o I'm sorry i have a 03 wrx with Cobb up pipe,Cobb turbo back and Cobb air intake.so i hope u guys can help thank u so.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Follow the link in my signature. Consider also whether either is rebuildable.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Unless you're drag racing your car, I would say you're better off with a TMIC, since with your smaller displacement, you want all the transient response you can get.

That said, I would choose a 16G over a VF39 every day of the week.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Thank u i was thinking 16g i just want to see what u guys thought would be better ,so i should just get a biger top mount.