From a 2012 WRX to?? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on From a 2012 WRX to?? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My Dad has a 2010 370Z Nismo, and I have to say, it's definitely one of the more fun cars ...

My Dad has a 2010 370Z Nismo, and I have to say, it's definitely one of the more fun cars I've driven, even those with more power. It's just a very communicative and easy to control car. As long as you disable that stupid synchrorev or whatever it's called. I'll do my own downshifting, please! But otherwise, it felt more "pure" than a lot of newer cars. And if you are going automatic anyways, no need to worry about synchrorev!
    **Stink-Eye Mob Member #96**

2013 Rex Hatch Rally Blue
    Crying over money spent on this car and my obsession with hi-fi/ audiophile goodies

"I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at my sister and thought, mmmmmm." -Jeremy Clarkson, referencing the Ford Mustang

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gunz4me View Post
    I'd have to purchase an outgoing model because I'm just not brave enough to purchase the M4 in its introductory year. You can thank Ford for that with my 2006 Mustang GT that had all the flaws that the 2005 had...
    Yep my 05 mustang has all the wonderful first year flaws. Ill never buy a first model year again either. Luckily it sits in the garage most days as dd duty is relegated to my tundra and sv650

But then again my 2013 wrx was at the end if its model run and wasn't exactly flaw free either.....so I guess it's luck of the draw
    2013 wrx sedan(saving up for a 2015 STI)

Previous faist cars: '05 Mustang GT '02 RSX-S, '91 SR20 240sx, '85 300zx turbo

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessSea View Post
    Yep my 05 mustang has all the wonderful first year flaws. Ill never buy a first model year again either. Luckily it sits in the garage most days as dd duty is relegated to my tundra and sv650
    Exactly why I said screw waiting on the 2015 WRX haha
    **Stink-Eye Mob Member #96**

2013 Rex Hatch Rally Blue
    Crying over money spent on this car and my obsession with hi-fi/ audiophile goodies

"I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at my sister and thought, mmmmmm." -Jeremy Clarkson, referencing the Ford Mustang

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonDisaster View Post
    You won't be able to talk me out of a Subaru

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4
    I bet I could.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I bet I could.
    Naw man.. I don't think so

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

^Drews talked the last Pope into stepping down!

Quote Originally Posted by Formula156 View Post
    If I have 60k to spend on a car, I would go with S5 Audi for two door or S4 Audi for four door. Can't go wrong with either one.
    why settle for a S? go RS.....
    got mine RS4 for 50 with 19k on it... awd, 6speed V8.... yea thats it
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234