Clarkson - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 51 of 51

This is a discussion on Clarkson within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Drews Not really. Subaru isn't competitive in the market because they have done next to nothing to ...

  1. #46
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    21,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Not really. Subaru isn't competitive in the market because they have done next to nothing to improve their design over the years. Personally, I will not be owning a newer model turbo Subaru any time soon. They make great economy(ish) cars though.
    This. Everything in Europe is going to smaller, much more fuel efficient vehicles. Gas prices in EU are nuts to begin with and there are other similar performing cars over there doing much better in that realm.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #47
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    So? He hates a lot of cars. Doesn't mean I agree with him.

    He called the bugeyes "uglier than a war wound"
    They are ugly but so ugly that they're cute. It's not what's on the outside that counts it's what's on the inside

  4. #48
    He simply abides. SD_GR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    CA, US
    Posts
    22,987
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    This. Everything in Europe is going to smaller, much more fuel efficient vehicles. Gas prices in EU are nuts to begin with and there are other similar performing cars over there doing much better in that realm.
    Spares are really expensive too. They're Japanese and it can't be fun paying half again as much as the guy that's bought something semi-local. This is a vicious cycle because Subarus are expensive so not many are sold, therefore it's not worth setting up a local factory so they stay expensive etc.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

  5. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Davey Jones Locker
    Posts
    8,644
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by McSprutz View Post
    They are ugly but so ugly that they're cute. It's not what's on the outside that counts it's what's on the inside
    They are my second favorite body style. Hawkeyes are my favorite. Blobs are ok, but anything 08+ just looks like an ugly, fat pig.

  6. #50
    Registered User poi88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    anything 08+ just looks like an ugly, fat pig.
    I disagree, but the rear of the sedan does remind me of a Hyundai Accent

    Attachment 114458

  7. #51
    Registered User poi88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    313

    Clarkson


+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •