SRT-4 owner coming into WRX world
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on SRT-4 owner coming into WRX world within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey fellas I currently own an 0'4 SRT4 STG2. I'll start out by saying I love these cars to death ...

SRT-4 owner coming into WRX world

Hey fellas I currently own an 0'4 SRT4 STG2. I'll start out by saying I love these cars to death but its time to move on. I'm in college at a state University and its costing too much to keep up wit this modded car as a good daily driver. I am fairly sure my replacement vehicle will be an 0'4 WRX wagon, stock. I know pretty much everything will be an upgrade with the wrx but I know the one thing I will miss about my srt is the speed. Got a few questions, anyone on here come from owning a skittle to a wrx? If so do you enjoy your wrx more or miss your srt? Is there anyway to make the WRX as fast as my srt-4 with the stock turbo? And how hard would it be to do what I call a "replica" stage 2, to be more clear you could do this with a srt by pretty much using a diablo tune and some basic bolt ons and you saw numbers right around and even higher than factory stg 2, and if so is this "replica" stg 2 for wrx's just cobb ap and up and down pipe and exhaust? Thats what I keep hearing. I would love it if I could get an AWD drive vehicle that was about as fast as my srt-4 not named S4, STi, or Evo. Thanks guys
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX > Neon. All you got to know.

There is always a way to make 1st gen wrx as fast as a neon.
    Car: 2013 DGM WRX 5 Door

This thread looks familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1587 View Post
    This thread looks familiar.
    The really funny thing is a neon guy with his username wanting to get a wrx....
    Car: 2013 DGM WRX 5 Door

Ya, more that likely trolling.... could be wrong though.

He seemed fairly sincere in his other post. It is an interesting username choice for someone considering buying an import, not to mention that it is dodging the swear filter which is typically a no-no. Regardless, the two threads should be merged.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Not going to bother with a merge; the topic's being addressed in the other thread. He's also been requested to change his username.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.