2013 WRX review

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX review within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; http://www.auto123.com/en/subaru/imp...9&artid=155210 " The WRX is the most attainable when power/price ratio is considered and this ensures, in part, its continued ...

2013 WRX review

http://www.auto123.com/en/subaru/imp...9&artid=155210

"The WRX is the most attainable when power/price ratio is considered and this ensures, in part, its continued success."

I'll be ordering my WRX hatch within the week!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wait for the 2014's few more months...
    2009 WRX - Catted DP, Torqued performance stage 2
    2011 Sportwagon TDi
    1970 Chevy Impala Convertible 454

I got my 13 Premium Sedan a week ago. It's been nothing but an absolute pleasure to drive.

You can probably expect the 2014 WRX to be updated and improved a few years after its release. My plan is to drive my 3rd gen WRX for 3-4 years, then buy the 4th gen when it gets its last update. Until then, I'll continue to enjoy my 3G.

Quote Originally Posted by ProZach626 View Post
    I got my 13 Premium Sedan a week ago. It's been nothing but an absolute pleasure to drive.

You can probably expect the 2014 WRX to be updated and improved a few years after its release. My plan is to drive my 3rd gen WRX for 3-4 years, then buy the 4th gen when it gets its last update. Until then, I'll continue to enjoy my 3G.
    Congrats on your 13 Premium Sedan...I also own a 13 Premium Sedan (WRB) and yes: it's a absolute pleasure and blast to drive!

From what I've heard, the 2014 will be a carryover of the 2013 (maybe with some minor cosmetic updates).

The next gen WRX will be released mid 2014 model year as the 2015 WRX...that's the one everyone is speculating on what the final exterior design will look like, what the power-plant will be, and hopefully, have a total redesign of the interior.
    -MACE-
    *HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WRX TODAY!*

iH4
    I just browsed through a Car&Driver magazine and they have the 2013 WRX as #10 fastest through Willosprings street course... nice.
    Time for AWD fun! CBS 2013 WRX Sedan - SoCal - OC

Quote Originally Posted by iH4 View Post
    I just browsed through a Car&Driver magazine and they have the 2013 WRX as #10 fastest through Willosprings street course... nice.
    Latest Motor Trend: Who says the GR WRX can't handle? - NASIOC

I Support ClubWRX
    I also reviewed the WRX when I went on a test drive (before I ordered one). Check out the site in my sig for what I thought.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Excellent review!!

iH4
    Thanks! I browsed so many magazines I think I got them mixed up.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Time for AWD fun! CBS 2013 WRX Sedan - SoCal - OC

My '13 Hatch just cracked into the 1,000 mile range on the way to work the other day. So far, I have no serious complaints about this car. I knew the mileage wasn't going to be great, but then again it's better than what I was getting in my Trans Am. And if I cared about mileage at all I wouldn't have chosen an AWD Turbo car as a daily.

The only issues I've had are with a slight ticking noise coming from the drivers window/door panel. If i put slight pressure inward on the panel the noise goes away. Though the noise doesn't always make itself known.

Also the mount that holds the rear-view mirror to the windshield seems to bounce in place. Not sure if that's normal, or if the mount never really stuck into place. It's not a big problem, but enough that if I have to adjust the mirror, the mount will move a bit with the mirror.

And finally, she's just too quiet! Coming from a Trans Am with 3" True Duals and chambered exhaust, this thing rides quieter than my moms Nissan Rogue. An exhaust system can surely fix that problem.
    Joel
    2013 WRX Hatch
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

They replaced the mirror mount in my 2011 because it was loose
    97 Ninja 600r sold
    99 integra gsr sold
    02 pathfinder sold
    01 YamFZR 600 sold
    04 WRX Sold
    2011 WRX DGM
    Good judgement is based upon experience. Experience is based upon BAD JUDGEMENT!!!