99 2.5RS (coupe) vs old legacy gt

This is a discussion on 99 2.5RS (coupe) vs old legacy gt within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; First post.... just a quick background so if you dont want to hear about it skip first paragraph my first ...

99 2.5RS (coupe) vs old legacy gt

First post.... just a quick background so if you dont want to hear about it skip first paragraph

my first subaru was a 2.5RS, 5 speed, coupe, injen cai, apexi n1 exhaust. I loved that damn thing, then I was pissing around in the snow and dented my rear quarter and some other things. Insurance gave me more than I paid for it and my parents co signed for a 2011 impreza. Now, I am out of college with a good job and went to the dealer last week and put a grand down on a 2013 WRB WRX. Isnt coming in until the end of Feb which is ****ing killing me but now to the "race" story.

I was on my way to work and I was in hurry and there was a legacy gt (old but I dont know the year) and he was going 5 under the speed limit (40ish.) So I down shifted and blew past him. I looked and it was him and his girl friend so I guess he got butt hurt. we roll up on two cards so there is a 4 car pool and he decides to try to pass us all, and he is slow as **** so its not happening. he got past all of us except the last car and a car from the other lane came, so he had to cut back into our lane. The car coming from incoming traffic had to get off the entire lane and go into the dirt, the douche bag had to cut back into my lane but in the process he smashed the last car on the front drivers quarter panel. They pulled off and his girl is hysterical and he just has his head down. I felt kind of bad.

EDIT: Sorry I was at work and I forgot to ask you guys the question I had originally intended. What did you guys until your car came in? Also, just FYI, I decided to get the STI spoiler on my WRX. Painted/installed/parts came to 900 bucks, which IMO is not a bad deal with paint / body work. Last, my sister's dumb boy friend has an old (im guessing 2005) mustang GT, all stock except a CAI and an exhaust system who says he would destroy my car. How do you guys think I will do?
    Last edited by wooties; 02-08-2013 at 07:37 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ummm......cool story?

not really sure what the point of this thread is...

I Support ClubWRX
    Sounds like idiotic driving to me. Glad I wasn't in the oncoming lane...

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Seriously...people like you that give Subaru drivers a bad name. Well done. Take your antics to Nasioc please.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

cool story bro should of picked up the crying chick. noooooo monicaaaaaaaaa!!!!

but sounds like Nasioc or Tristate tuners would be a nice thread for you with that mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    cool story bro should of picked up the crying chick. noooooo monicaaaaaaaaa!!!!

but sounds like Nasioc or Tristate tuners would be a nice thread for you with that mindset.
    +5
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"