Should a '13 WRX be able to hang with an '11 or '12 Infiniti M37? - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Should a '13 WRX be able to hang with an '11 or '12 Infiniti M37? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by STI*NG Agreed. It is a fun car to drive and pretty challenging to drive fast. The most ...

Quote Originally Posted by STI*NG View Post
    Agreed. It is a fun car to drive and pretty challenging to drive fast. The most challenging thing so far has been the 6 speed. It's a good thing I like shifting, because you do have to do a lot of it in the city.
    I drove 2 STIs in Philly...and yes, the first few gears are soooo close. First gear you'd think is unusable compared to many other cars haha.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I drove 2 STIs in Philly...and yes, the first few gears are soooo close. First gear you'd think is unusable compared to many other cars haha.
    Felt that way about my 5 speed compared to my old 5 speed GTI. I think I felt that way because power comes on so late once your in the power band it's gone. The GTI started making good torque at 2200 rpm so I felt power throughout the whole gear. Turbo lag in that car was almost non existent and that was with a little 1.8. I'm guessing the little K03 sport spooled up a lot easier/faster

my gf had a frontier i hated that truck lol. dont get me wrong i think everything ford is making now is nice and i HATE fords. my buddy always brags bout the gas mileage in his 150. im really hating my truck right now. like you said titans suck on gas(literally) plus 35's with my heavy foot at $3.99 a gal.=fml. my bro has the newest tundra which i almost bought(in 07) but it just didnt fit the hype. my bros truck will do nothing my truck wont and the gas is just as bad...
    boost is like alcohol, its fun and great in moderation, to much and something's gonna go boom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.