Challenger Se Modified owner considering a 2013 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Challenger Se Modified owner considering a 2013 WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by mycologist Looks like a nice ski area. Yeah that's Mt. Rose Ski Resort a 20-30 minute drive ...

KHP
    Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    Looks like a nice ski area.
    Yeah that's Mt. Rose Ski Resort a 20-30 minute drive from Reno, NV. It's not a bad place at all. Coworkers and I go snowboarding and skiing mornings before heading to work. The drive to and from resort is pretty awesome as well (do not attempt without winter tires during winter).

Quote Originally Posted by Surfari View Post
    Wow. The rack looks good. I am thinking Yakima or Thule with inno rack attachments.
    In all honesty you really can't go wrong with any of them even the Subaru OEM one is pretty good. I would just avoid no names ones. The rest are all tried and tested just make sure everything is attached securely before heading out.
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by KHP View Post
    Yeah that's Mt. Rose Ski Resort a 20-30 minute drive from Reno, NV. It's not a bad place at all. Coworkers and I go snowboarding and skiing mornings before heading to work. The drive to and from resort is pretty awesome as well (do not attempt without winter tires during winter).

Nice. I've driven through Donner pass on 80 several times, once with chains in the winter. I'd image a two laner in that area would be a ride for sure. I've never skied in the Sierra's though - mostly CO, UT, and OR.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

KHP
    Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    Nice. I've driven through Donner pass on 80 several times, once with chains in the winter. I'd image a two laner in that area would be a ride for sure. I've never skied in the Sierra's though - mostly CO, UT, and OR.
    Ahh... You gotta give Sierra ski resorts a shot. We have over a dozen resorts here that the hardest part would be to choose which ones to go to. I'm pretty sure you'll have a blast.
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

Got my DGM WRX with homelink and short throw for the same price @ invoice at a local dealer. I got really lucky and picked it up as it was being unloaded from the truck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	598469_4353332107276_156204180_n.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	109664

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12