Stock Bugeye VS Southern Oregon
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stock Bugeye VS Southern Oregon within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I have had My stock 02 WRX wagon for about three months now. since owning it i have started ...

Stock Bugeye VS Southern Oregon

So I have had My stock 02 WRX wagon for about three months now. since owning it i have started to hang out with a couple old high-school friends with some modded vehicles. they all have mostly hondas, Civics, CRX's and the sort, there's also a 2.5rs that shows up sometimes. the fastest of their cars would have to be a GSR swapped and built civic hatch that weighs about as much as a housecat, and then there's the 454 Chevelle. they were all stoaked when i showed up for the first time in my wagon. they all took rides, on tarmac, concrete, and especially gravel . lots of sideways action happened that day which is kind of how i like it. they all liked it for that matter and someone brought up drags. in good ol' rural oregon theres this 2 mile section road that used to be a railroad, which was perfect for drags. its just two lanes, with super wide shoulders and next to no traffic. i have raced the crx and a more mild civic elsewhere, and for much shorter lengths, but then came the time for that GSR Hatch. We both had one passenger in the car, lined up, revved up, and went. my launch was good enough to put me ahead by about only half a length, 2nd shot me forward about another car length (i can hit 60 in 2nd) 3rd,4th,and 5th, we were about even for the rest of the race,with him inching forward about past the 90Mph mark all the way to about 120 where we both shut it down. still probably the fastest N/A civic in town, but not fast enough apparently.

now that isnt the fastest car i have tried to race though,
    there was this built, supercharged, S2000..... pushing probably 475HP....... and i BEAT HIM!!!!*

*in the pouring rain, and only to about 70 before we both realized it is stupid to race in the rain in the pitch black night.

on a dry day, i wouldn't stand a chance against that mini monster....

i still have that 454 chevelle i want to compare against, and the same guy is currently working an another american beast. a 69 charger 440. ill just sit in the corner now.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by calia1 View Post
    lots of sideways action happened that day which is kind of how i like it.
    That's what she said.

I strongly disagree with your numerous accounts of street racing. But wish they offered a wagon in 2011. Wagons are by far the nicest looking if kept nice.

I Support ClubWRX
    Where in southern Oregon is this going down.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

I Support ClubWRX
    Cool story bro.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    *sigh* Have fun breaking your car OP.

I Support ClubWRX
    Must not be in my town. Lame any way

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.