So there are people out there like that... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on So there are people out there like that... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Mikie13 I generally hate these threads. But honestly, I see more slammed/poked/stanced idiot GTI owners trying to ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I generally hate these threads. But honestly, I see more slammed/poked/stanced idiot GTI owners trying to entice me to race and carry out the general asshatery.

Scroll up though...BrianH said it best...
    Saw a slammed, cambered and stretched tire GTI on my way back from Vegas yesterday. Gave me the thumbs up so i slowed down then noticed he was getting road head lol. Gave him the thumbs up back and went on my way.
    2005 WRX (Silver) SoCal Subie
    Blobeye Syndicate #1093
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...al-05-wrx.html - Build Thread
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/34009765@N06/ - For whatever pics i take.
    Mikie13-Spend money on hookers and blow. That's a better intake.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't have a problem when I'm driving the WRX, but everyone wants to race the R6. Sometimes it's a fast car and I'm happy to have some quick highway fun, but most of the time it's a POS that has no chance to keep up. I'm sorry bro, but your rust and black 1987 Camaro base model has no chance of keeping up with me, please don't put us all in danger by trying.

I Support ClubWRX
    Test posting to troubleshoot forum issue.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

There are people like that. Mostly Mustang drivers and people that drive muscle cars...They think they are cooler than everyone else! they think only a wuss drives an import! can't do anything about it..thats why you buy a subaru not only for the performace but you are also buying class!

unsure if srs.

I was just out for a nice evening drive on route 46 here in jersey and I see an Evo getting on route 46 from a gas station, he saw me on his left and suddenly he launched aggressively cutting me off in the process. I was just cruising coz I'm in the "break in" period. I just don't know why people do that. I just let him go.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    unsure if srs.

Brian, your subtlety is ftw.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    I just let him go.
    Best thing you could have done!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny1106 View Post
    No. There are always adds say share the road, watch for us, its our road too. At least here in Albuquerque where there are horrid drivers on motorcyclist, and car drivers

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Motorcyclists are mixed. Having owned a '07 YZF-R6 and an '88 Ultra Classic, it all depends on who is riding. Most of the people I have met on street bikes that are younger did not grow up riding dirt bikes with parents/family/friends who taught them etiquette while riding. The share the road sticker is aimed at the majority of people who get over without looking over their shoulder or ride on the tail of motorcyclists. People can argue about a motorcyclist tailgating compared to a car, but with a motorcycle not only can I stop much quicker than the car/truck in front of me, I am also more likely to be paying attention and even if I do hit your car the amount of damage that could cause you physical harm is minimal compared to a car tailgating a motorcyclist. Here in CO, I cannot tell you how many times I have had people come into my line without paying attention to what they are doing on the road. I have had more friends get in accidents caused by other people on the road than themselves doing something stupid. But, it is all relative and since I do not mix with people who fly on the rodes weaving in and out of traffic, I am unlikely to meet those groups.

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    I was just out for a nice evening drive on route 46 here in jersey and I see an Evo getting on route 46 from a gas station, he saw me on his left and suddenly he launched aggressively cutting me off in the process. I was just cruising coz I'm in the "break in" period. I just don't know why people do that. I just let him go.
    Good on you. While it is definitely tempting to open her up, much better to play it safe and keep a cool head.

I had my first encounter with someone wanting to race tonight. On my way to the ol' ladys tonight a 90's model mustang gt slowed down to 45 in a fifty five so next clear passing zone I went to go around him. As soon as my turn signal came on and I was in the other lane saw the black smoke come out of his exhaust. Needless to say he didn't stop the pass lol.. Got around him threw the bull horns and kept cruising on my way at normal speed.

Well, this week: One toyo sienna and a hyundai veracruz... Sienna attacking the on-ramp as if driving a NASCAR and once merged on the highway it was history..... Veracruz, didn't know how to negotiate a turn on the off ramp and when "she" saw me making a lane change, LOL, I heard the "cold air intake whooshing." Ummm....Speechless at this point, and yeah quickly ended that "misery" with a shift to third and receiving a stink eye as she was dispatched..... ****ing woman slowed to like 10 mph to negotiate a turn at the end of the exit off-ramp but she knew where the gas pedal was and how to use it once she was straight.....As for the Sienna, whatever.....

Had a guy in downtown Chicago pull alongside me with a 2012 Lexus IF-f, He looks at me, nods, then gasses it slows down alongside again. I had my brother, sister in law, and niece in the car. I just gave him the best "really" look that I could and drove on. Like I would drive like an asshat with 3 other people in the car. I just thought to myself, all that money and not a lick of common sense!

I haven't had too much attention that I can think of. Maybe a diesel or 2, and some other ricer **** box cars. I won't mess around unless it's in a safe area with no traffic ahead.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Kuz View Post
    Saw a slammed, cambered and stretched tire GTI on my way back from Vegas yesterday. Gave me the thumbs up so i slowed down then noticed he was getting road head lol. Gave him the thumbs up back and went on my way.
    he won right there lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.