Cobalt ss
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Cobalt ss within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Driving down a two lane road, minding my own business. On coming traffic a couple hundred feet away and the ...

I Support ClubWRX

Cobalt ss

Driving down a two lane road, minding my own business. On coming traffic a couple hundred feet away and the car leading the pack is a blacked out cobalt ss. Cool no big deal. This ******* jerks into my lane and back into his. I slam on my brakes. And as he passes he is laughing. I didnt no the guy an I don't no why someone would think that would be funny.

Just a reminder to keep our eyes on the road because you never no what's going to happen.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Goes to show you can't fix stupid, perhaps because he was driving that bar of soap looking car he figured he had nothing to lose.
    Until mountain biking came along, the bike scene was ruled by a small elite cadre of people who seemed allergic to enthusiasm. ~Jacquie Phelan

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah I couldn't believe it. How could someone be so stupid.

Must be an IL thing, just down the road from you in Rockford, had a guy in a Lancer (not an EVO) just a crappy hubcap wearing Lancer trying to get me to race with him. Not worth the gas....
    Until mountain biking came along, the bike scene was ruled by a small elite cadre of people who seemed allergic to enthusiasm. ~Jacquie Phelan

I Support ClubWRX
    Having the car about a month I've already had an older camaro, a mustang on the high way, and a v8 Cadillac from light to light try to race me. Do I have a sticker or something that says eff with me!

It's the scoop man, the scoop! At least that's my best guess. Had a 2011 Impreza OBS which looks exactly the same minus the scoop and never had anyone wanting to go, of it's a good thing too.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    If you have ever been on cobaltss.net for a day you wouldnt be surprised.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

It's a chevy... enough said

Yeah you never "know" what's going to happen...
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

I Support ClubWRX
    Hardy har har. One miss spelled word. Theres been a lot worse spelling errors on these forums.

I would rather hang out with the Honda crew than the Cobalt a**hatter club. I don't care just how fast you can make the new SS/TC, because as the OP described they are nothing but a bunch of little girls that try to showoff and make a bad name for the rest of us.

One guy I use to work with supposedly has an ecotec motor in his garage and he claims they are capable of 1000 hp on stock internals. Of course it was and more than likely still IS sitting in his garage stuffed in a corner.

and.... it's still a chevy lol.

Oh and they can have fun with the torque steer and we'll have fun in the snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricktalife View Post
    I would rather hang out with the Honda crew than the Cobalt a**hatter club. I don't care just how fast you can make the new SS/TC, because as the OP described they are nothing but a bunch of little girls that try to showoff and make a bad name for the rest of us.

One guy I use to work with supposedly has an ecotec motor in his garage and he claims they are capable of 1000 hp on stock internals. Of course it was and more than likely still IS sitting in his garage stuffed in a corner.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
    and.... it's still a chevy lol.
    And a very impressive one at that. The motor is stuffed with all sorts off technical bits not even dreamed about in a Subaru yet. Combined with the reasonable price, fair fuel economy, and availability, kinda makes sense to pick one over a Subaru. Too bad they aren't AWD...
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    And a very impressive one at that. The motor is stuffed with all sorts off technical bits not even dreamed about in a Subaru yet. Combined with the reasonable price, fair fuel economy, and availability, kinda makes sense to pick one over a Subaru. Too bad they aren't AWD...
    I don't care, they are still one of the gayest cars around. Every time I see a Cobalt SS it's driven by some teenager acting like an idiot. I personally rate them right with the Neon SRT-4.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

easy guys i used to have one lol. i had a superchargered ss with stage 3. it was a fun car and did get 30+mpg highgway even on stage 3. like said though the tq steer was annoying, and yes it was a chevy. i had it pretty fixed up and it doesnt get half the looks my more or less stock looking rex does. plus the interior was cheap other than the recaros. my new rex is twice the car,i mean my cobalt was an 06 and rex is a 12 so it should be but i have no complaints on my rex. the cobalt quite a few things i would change. to add to the arguement the cobalt guys are pure a** holes, everyone i tried to talk to were all punk ass kids. i cant believe how cool subi guys are. always waving trying to have meets, glad i switched sides...
    boost is like alcohol, its fun and great in moderation, to much and something's gonna go boom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.