WRX vs Ralliart?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs Ralliart? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Does anyone know how the WRX compares to the Mitsu Ralliart? I know everyone always talks STI vs Evo, but ...

WRX vs Ralliart?

Does anyone know how the WRX compares to the Mitsu Ralliart? I know everyone always talks STI vs Evo, but have never seen a comparison against these two.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's a Mitsubishi Ralliart...so who even cares? WRX wins
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    ewww,who came up with that name,Ralliart.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    It's a Mitsubishi Ralliart...so who even cares? WRX wins
    Agreed. Just curious

Ralliart is slower and more expensive

mrd
    Automatic transmition vs manual. Smaller trunk vs big enough that my dog fits. Wrx wins big time.

only thing's I've ever heard is that they tried doing a detuned turbo version of the Evo...and put it in a regular Lancer body without anything special. So I'd say it was closer to the "Impreza GT" than anything...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3

only thing's I've ever heard is that they tried doing a detuned turbo version of the Evo...and put it in a regular Lancer body without anything special. So I'd say it was closer to the "Impreza GT" than anything...
    and we all saw how long that lasted lol
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    ewww,who came up with that name,Ralliart.
    I think Andrew Cowan. It was supposed to be Mitsu's answer to Ove "The Pope" Andersson's Toyota Team Europe. It's always sad to see things change like that.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I'm just got my new WRX 2011. I traded my ralliart 2009 for this baby. There's a lot of differences between thoses cars and the mayor is the tranny. The ralliart's twin clutch transmission is really fun to use for performance. But for a cool day to day ride it's a jerk. The shifts are to close and you are 45 miles per hour on sixth. Those cars are fun, ralliart have superior equipment, superior integral traction system but subaru have a lower driving position, lower gravity center and are more powerful engine. I love my WRX a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Goule681 View Post
    I'm just got my new WRX 2011. I traded my ralliart 2009 for this baby. There's a lot of differences between thoses cars and the mayor is the tranny. The ralliart's twin clutch transmission is really fun to use for performance. But for a cool day to day ride it's a jerk. The shifts are to close and you are 45 miles per hour on sixth. Those cars are fun, ralliart have superior equipment, superior integral traction system but subaru have a lower driving position, lower gravity center and are more powerful engine. I love my WRX a lot more.

Ok this part makes me say that you be trollin! Superior equipment? ok.

I Support ClubWRX
    I would also be interested in knowing which equipment is better...just for my own personal education. A twin-clutch Ralliart was never on a short list of cars that I was interested in; 3 pedals, please.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I always thought I had superior equipment...at least that's what all the ladies say

I always thought I had superior equipment...at least that's what all the ladies say

key word there brah! lol

just messin with ya.

In Canada compare to standard WRX Ralliart have xenon light, board computer, recaro seats, 18" alloy wheels, aluminium hood, better sound system, better bluethoot, 3 modes adjustable traction control and It can surprise you on a start because twin clutch transmission on sport automatic mode shift quicker than anyone with manu tranny (power boost arrive 1000 rpm earlier than WRX). It's not a cheap car and for race he is realluy funny. But as told I prefer my new Sub who is also funny to drive . But take my opinion in a subjective way. I'm 57 years old.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.