crovette vs 2011 STi - Page 8
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

This is a discussion on crovette vs 2011 STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Or try World class drag racing, motocross racing, monster truck shows and other exciting things to do in New Jersey ...

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Interesting...looked like the Vette didn't have a clue how to launch...You could see him begin to pick up midway though...anything longer and the Vette would have started to walk.

That could go to show that midrange and top end of the Vette would prove it to be a little more advantageous on a road track...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Alright, so maybe it wasn't quite as bad as it sounded. Kudos for taking it like a human.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    maybe i was driving like a 17 year old jackass, and maybe it did take you guys talking alot of sh*t to realize but i got it now and im treating my car right.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

Quote Originally Posted by lokey View Post
    LMAO
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

This thread has continued to be epic. The STi just doesn't have the guts to keep up with a vette around a track; presuming, of course, they have similar or the same drivers. The stig put a z06 around the top gear test track in 1.22.4- right under a 911 GT3 Rs, and right above the ferrari 430. That's more than full second faster than a murcielago, zonda, or the original koenigsegg. Show me a stock STi-of any year- keeping up on tarmac with a 911 GT3 RS. I think that pretty much answers your question

What's a crovette?

Seriously though...I've always wanted a corvette and I still think about getting a starter corvette...well that's what I call them...or ya know the Barbie corvette style.
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

power wheels
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^ I was jealous of all my friends who had those. Hell, I would have taken a fushia Barbie Jeep just to burn plastic with all the monstrous torque of that mighty 12V... which topped out at 3mph... downhill...

My parents gave me a tricycle instead, which I rode until the frame welds failed.

Later on in life, my friends found an old power wheels jeep with a metal frame (didn't know they were that well built). They hooked it up with a tow cable to a quad, and we took turns drifting the jeep around their farm. Brings back memories...
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38◊10-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

I Support ClubWRX
    The very old Jeeps had a metal frame. Most newer stuff was plastic. Increasing voltage increased speed. A lot of the used market is Barbie, I guess because the girls didn't tend to thrash them as much so they survived. All the Barbie stuff is plastic though from what I have seen.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

i remember going to toys are us and gettin one of those little electric cars, i also remember having my mom cart it everytime i went over a friends house haha

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    My daughter loved her pink Powerwheels Barbie Jeep - reminded her of my CJ-7 - but my son loved it. Of course seeing him drive around the yard in the screaming pink Jeep did make me wonder what messages were being sent!
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

I only ever got to ride in one once...and the mom of my friend yelled at me cause I was too big

Crow vet?

I Support ClubWRX
    I bought one for a child's Xmas gift in the mid 2000s and by then the chassis was plastic, with metal only for the steering (but not the steering mounts). Then again F1 chassis are not metal either...
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.