crovette vs 2011 STi - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

This is a discussion on crovette vs 2011 STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by SRTSamb Wait... The OP has blown his engine and smashed his car twice already? yes...

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SRTSamb View Post
    Wait... The OP has blown his engine and smashed his car twice already?
    yes
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This thread is epic.

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    <- Me ... regretting ever saying anything in this kids defense.

The sad part is that the roads are filled with kids and adults just like him, driving all types of cars, douching away.
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

I Support ClubWRX
    So Mike193, you gonna chime in here at all? Care to tell all the nice folks why you ruined a brand new STI?

Sent using Tapatalk
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

I Support ClubWRX
    My parents bought me an F16 for my 3rd b-day. I was out racing rays of light fruma a roll and my jet slipped on a banana peel and flipped. My insurance agent says that my paperwork hasn't been put through yet so I don't have insurance.
    Last edited by TheJ; 01-09-2012 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Some weirdness happened with the font.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    My parents bought me an F16 for my 3rd b-day. I was out racing rays of light fruma a roll and my jet slipped on a banana peel and flipped. My insurance agent says that my paperwork hasn't been put through yet so I don't have insurance.
    Dude, no! I'm Soo sorry, that sucks
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

engine blew due to an engine leak, engine leak on it was apparently not my fault because it was fixed over 5 days, 2 of which where christmas and new years, and we didnt even return the dealerships calls because we were away for the holidays, but we got back and to a message that the car was ready to be picked up free of cost, and an apology from the dealership because of the fault. so the blown engine was not my fault or else it would not have been covered on warantee without any questions asked. they didnt even ask for an oil change reciept. and the car wasnt SMASHED twice. my friend hit it while we were parked in a parking lot, my car was not even in gear so i wasnt at fault their either, and thats not my theory, thats what the police of the town wrote on the accident report.

anyhow the car is going in tomorrow for the body work because subaru dealerships around me (as far as i know around me) dont do body work and they send it out, so its going tomorrow or the next day, and its gotten around 300-400 miles on it since it got back from dealership, and it has yet to see 3000+ RPM. maybe i was driving like a 17 year old jackass, and maybe it did take you guys talking alot of sh*t to realize but i got it now and im treating my car right. and if you think my dad could give a **** how i treat my car thats wrong, HE picked it up from the dealership after they fixed it, and HE drove it for 2 days while i had no car. it goes back in for a "check-up" about 2 or 3 weeks after bodywork is finished. so if you guys are just gunna keep talkin mad sh*t im not even gunna waste my time ill delete my name off the forum for both of our sake

I Support ClubWRX
    Let's all take a step back.

Mike193: Stop avoiding our swear filter, and please make an attempt to get along around here if you stay. You need to understand that most people here are at a different place in life; an aggressive tone from a 17-year-old rarely works.

Everyone else: At the end of the day we don't know what the story is here. Most of the possible mean things that could be said here have been said, so lets move on. We're beating a dead horse.

My money's on the Crovette.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

corvette definitely has alot more power, i dont know i just thought sti could rip through a turn harder, but i guess im mistaken haha

I Support ClubWRX
    You could take both cars to NJMP & find out.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

haha maybe one day! is it expensive?

I Support ClubWRX
    You would have to call them and ask New Jersey Motorsports Park
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    That would be a cool video to share here..a father and son match at the track.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

haha my days 10000x better at driving, hed prolly beat me in the wrangler, i mite make my friend wit who has a raptor race my STi tho

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.