crovette vs 2011 STi - Page 4
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on crovette vs 2011 STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Mike193 well that sucks that your family wasnt in the same financial situation as mine when u ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    well that sucks that your family wasnt in the same financial situation as mine when u turned 17, not my problem, blame your parents, not mine. and my dad has an escalade for a DD, the vette for summer and a jeep rubicon for winter
    That was the douchiest statement I've heard around here in a LONG time...You must be from Wayne...or Bergen County...somewhere like that. Its a bummer I had already given you negative rep in the past since I can't give it to you again.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is this another forum with a bunch of whiners? My 22 y.o. son had a new car with the best safety available at 16 y.o. because of fools driving '87 Ford Tempo's too fast on the highway. Best investment there is. Now he shares a 2011 rex with bridgestone lm60's boarding as often as possible between Denver and Copper.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyb View Post
    Is this another forum with a bunch of whiners? My 22 y.o. son had a new car with the best safety available at 16 y.o. because of fools driving '87 Ford Tempo's too fast on the highway. Best investment there is. Now he shares a 2011 rex with bridgestone lm60's boarding as often as possible between Denver and Copper.
    Nice way to start your first thread...
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spirited09wrx View Post
    Not trying to start any arguments with anybody, but just an FYI: he was immediately jumped on bc he has made quite a few posts on other threads bragging about his...er, his family's wealth, getting what he wants and anyone who isnt as privelidged is less of a person, and about racing on the street to near speed limiter velocities bc his "friend was calling his a pu*** from the passengar seat." So you might foregive the kneejerk reaction that was recieved as it continues to be relevant.
    Oh yeah, I think I remember looking over that thread. Also, not trying to stir the pot, but I felt like that thread went after him a bit hard, too. Of course, his age showed up fast as his responses were immature and managed to piss people off. Seems like he doesn't handle negative comments well - it's that invincibility people feel when they have the internet to save them from face to face contact / conflict.

Hopefully he gets a clue how to deal with people and actually learns from all these comments instead of letting his defensive nature bring out the worst. Mikie - you up to the task?
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    I admittedly also enjoy the fact that his screenname (Mike193) is remarkably similar to Mikie13 so I just imagine it's Mikie13 and it makes me laugh.
    I know...it keeps throwing me off too...and I keep thinking I'm a 17yo douche myself...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRex View Post
    Mikie - you up to the task?
    LOLWUT? Now I'm really confused!

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    Spirited09wrx is dead on - you would actually use this thread as a reason to post for the first time on these forums? So ... to answer your question - yes, if the things you say need a good whining at. There ... I just whined. Are you happy now?
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

Yeah, from experience...those 87 ford tempos can't go fast so.....
    Last edited by lytlec; 01-06-2012 at 01:34 PM.
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    Yeah, from experience...those 87 ford tempos can't go fast so.....
    +1

3 of my closest friends each had one. Not terrible little cars, but by no means could they accelerate any faster than getting out and pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    +1

3 of my closest friends each had one. Not terrible little cars, but by no means could they accelerate any faster than getting out and pushing it.
    Yeah Im pretty sure mine couldn't go over 80 mph either...haha. It also took a few miles to get up to that speed too...
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

I Support ClubWRX
    what the hell happened here?

Welcome to the forum.

To answer your question,no.

And good for you & your son.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX

Where did that come from?

Sent using Tapatalk
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38◊10-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

The Volvo 240 wagon is a great first car, kudos to you for buying your son a responsible first car. That is what you mean by best safety available, right?
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

I Support ClubWRX
    With high class drivers, the vette should rape the STi stock for stock.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

<-------- Taylor Swift.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide