crovette vs 2011 STi - Page 14
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

This is a discussion on crovette vs 2011 STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Lol, that's funny. I didn't feel like reading through the whole thing, but I'll assume someone else asked the same ...

Lol, that's funny. I didn't feel like reading through the whole thing, but I'll assume someone else asked the same thing. Totally awesome though.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Best case vs worst case, there's always going to be an opportunity for the underdog to win. All things equal, it's not going to be pretty.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Noooo! He was entertaining me!
    Did I act too soon? My bad.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Did I act too soon? My bad.
    I can't believe that kid showed up and bumped all the dumbest threads we were just waiting to die. It was entertaining though. Weird thing is, he's been around since 2010 and I don't recall him being an asshat before...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I don't recall him being an asshat before...
    some people have to earn their head gear
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

I Support ClubWRX
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't think he was a asshat.Maybe he was drunk yesterday.His earlier posts were quite reasonable.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    I don't think he was a asshat.Maybe he was drunk yesterday.His earlier posts were quite reasonable.
    Yeah that's what I halfway recall as well...that's why I thought it was weird. Then I logged on and saw all the dumb posts I'm part of being bumped again by virtually saying the same thing: "My 2011 WRX is the most fasterestest super car in the whole wide worldz yo!!!"
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    last time he got on he was spewing humble pie. Obviously he didn't care for the taste.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Im late to the party

Regarding the spoiled kid subject though, i personally dont care, but if your gonna have that infamous attitude then dont expect me to talk to you. But what pisses me off more is the attitude people give before they even know anything, not defending OP as he made his situation pretty clear, but im 18, and i just bought myself a '12 wrx, how? Well i have always worked like a hog and have gotten myself a manager position, all while going to school full time and having them give me scholarships that come out to double the tuition, so i hate when people assume things and label me as a spoiled kid on first glance when i havent even opened my mouth

Glad the Op got over his attitude though!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan523 View Post

Regarding the spoiled kid subject though, i personally dont care, but if your gonna have that infamous attitude then dont expect me to talk to you. But what pisses me off more is the attitude people give before they even know anything, not defending OP as he made his situation pretty clear, but im 18, and i just bought myself a '12 wrx, how? Well i have always worked like a hog and have gotten myself a manager position, all while going to school full time and having them give me scholarships that come out to double the tuition, so i hate when people assume things and label me as a spoiled kid on first glance when i havent even opened my mouth
    Everyone here gave the op the benefit of the doubt and tried to play nice and give him advice but when he kept saying things along the lines of "well sorry my family is richer than you" people's kindness kind of fades away pretty quickly....
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Nah im not defending op, thought i made that clear in my post, im just saying in general, how most people judge immediiately when they see a kid in a new car, that just bothers me. When i work very hard for what i have amd get judged for it like if i was some spoiled brat like the op, its very aggravating

Quote Originally Posted by ryan523 View Post
    Nah im not defending op, thought i made that clear in my post, im just saying in general, how most people judge immediiately when they see a kid in a new car, that just bothers me. When i work very hard for what i have amd get judged for it like if i was some spoiled brat like the op, its very aggravating
    I understand completely how you feel. I went through the same thing. I started working at 15 and saved all my money and at the age of 20 I was able to afford, and mod a very very nice BMW 330ci and everyone who didn't know me thought my parents bought it for me. It annoyed the crap out of me because of how hard I worked my butt off to get it. I'm also a very very humble person, I don't ever brag or gloat about anything and because my father is a physician, I always heard "oh well it must be nice being a Dr's son!". When the truth is, my parents never ever spoiled me or bought my nice fancy things. I've always purchased things with my own money and supported myself.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Yeah exactly, even better when since they think that your a spoiled brat they dont think you know anything, when in reality i know more about their car than they do and could perform work on it that they could never do haha, on my previous car i went as far as taking apart the transmission myself in the driveway in a few hours

Damn and I thought we finally put this one to rest