Whats the craziest thing you have done with/in a car? - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on Whats the craziest thing you have done with/in a car? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by nitefrost i read this and thought of .... Show Me Your Genitals - YouTube Yes.. Because that ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by nitefrost View Post
    i read this and thought of .... Show Me Your Genitals - YouTube
    Yes.. Because that is me.... BTW NSFW!!!!!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Fixed

Last year when i had my RX-8 ,I came to school for play crew.(I didn't find the meaning of this in the dictionary)

I just entered the lot at like 45-50mph(after school so the lot was pretty empty). A female friend was ahead of me and parked.

I swung wide to the lowest part of the lot. Ripped the e-brake (TC was disabled ) I did a few figure eights and slides between a pair of light poles.I then headed towards her ,spun my car around twice.I ended with the passenger side facing her as I leaned over and pushed the door open so I came to a sideways stop 10ft from her. I opened the door.She got in & I did a brake stand to peel out (it was a tiptronic) and headed into a few more figure eights.

I then came around one of the light poles.I tightened up the slide and just did donuts around it for a bit.

At this point people from the nearby apartments came out and....started cheering me on and shouting for me to do more.

End of story.

Next story

Oh and one time about to leave school after staying late,I did a j-turn and brought it into a donut.Once it got going i sat on my door upper half out the window foot on the gas, one hand counter steering. it was fun
    Last edited by rage-wrx; 12-09-2011 at 10:37 PM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

@rage-wrx i'm lazy it supposed to be "it was after school, so the lot was empty" my mind moves faster than everything else can process

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by T0rque
    1. while in college went to lunch at mcdonalds (dangerous enough) took the plastic trays... (omg felon) drove to the old walmart parking lot.. (they closed it down and built an entirely new walmart down the road..) rolled the honda back onto the plastic mc-ds trays locked on the e-brake and spun donuts until the motor blew in the ice covered abandoned parking lot...
    CLAMF

That sort of reminds me of college. We used to take the dinner trays and use them as sleds in winter. One kid ended up getting stabbed in the taint by a branch...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    jesus. im not a dude but the thought of that makes me cringe. OUCH.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    It's probably not the craziest thing I've done in a car, but one of the dumbest was the "van surfing" game my brother and I made up.

My parents stuck me with a minivan to drive all the way through highschool, and since it really had no hooning potential whatsoever, we had to get creative.

We took out the middle and rear seats, leaving a cavernous expanse behind the driver's seat. I drove to an empty parking lot, then my brother jumped in the back and stood up, hanging onto one of the grab rails along the side. I proceeded to drive like a maniac until he fell over, after which we switched. The person to stand up the longest won. If the g-forces didn't get you, the body roll did. We could never manage more than 30 seconds or so.

In reality, the person who didn't get ejected through a window and wind up dead was probably the real "winner", but to a couple of bored teenagers, it was a fun way to spend an afternoon...

Another time, I rode with my rather fearless Portuguese friend through the alleyways of Lisbon in his little Fiat at more than 80mph. Lisbon is pretty hilly, so there were lots of blind corners and hills. The one-lane alleys were so narrow he had to fold in the mirrors, and were all paved with cobblestones by a blind quadriplegic. The tight fit increased the sense of speed (roller coasters use the same trick), so I thought we'd gone plaid. He found a parallel parking spot straight in front of the car, and floored it. He was coming at the spot from a 90 degree angle, and I didn't see how he was going to fit. The next few moments were a blur, but the next thing I remember, he was perfectly in the spot with inches to spare. I love a good drive, and don't mind aggressive driving, but that trip left me weak in the knees.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38×10-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

I Support ClubWRX
    Not mine.This never gets old

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post

That sort of reminds me of college. We used to take the dinner trays and use them as sleds in winter. One kid ended up getting stabbed in the taint by a branch...
    OMG
    Last edited by rage-wrx; 12-10-2011 at 09:17 AM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Gastationboi!!! Hahahahaha

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    jesus. im not a dude but the thought of that makes me cringe. OUCH.
    Your not a dude but you still have a taint lol. Everyone's got that..

Mother of god that'd hurt

i read this and thought of .... Show Me Your Genitals - YouTube
    This is hilarious.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    Your not a dude but you still have a taint lol. Everyone's got that..

Mother of god that'd hurt
    Lol touché but I was moreso cringing at the fact that the branch had to be pretty close to "the boys" lol ouch either way. :P

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Thanks for that by the way. Never knew what a mustache ride was until last month.
    Noob
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I Support ClubWRX
    In my invincible youth, I drove an 84 Monte Carlo. It did lots of dumb things with me in it.

80 mph pass on the right through an intersection in a 40 mph zone? Check!

Drive the entire length of rt 42/I-76/I-676 from the AC Expressway to Camden(about 20 miles) with the speedometer pegged and the throttle to the floor? Check.

Drive over a crowned road intersection fast enough to launch off the car, land over the second dip, bottom out so hard that the transmission is knocked out of drive into neutral, and you have a panic attack? Check.

Follow JR? Check.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I did about a 2000 foot burnout on a people lined main street in Kingman to start their festivities of the local street drags.
    After Troys deal, I won't do that again, even with concrete barriers.

spun out on the highway hitting a guardrail....i cried for days after at the thought of my wrx being severly damaged...to tell you the truth, the handeling abilities of that car and its awd saved my life from driving thru the guardrail 100 ft down an embankment into a pond....god was in my passenger seat that night....was it intentional for me to do that? not at all but it was definitely crazy and scary as hell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.