I loled - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on I loled within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX I'm not quite so "black and white" about things, even the mods to my car. Contrary ...

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I'm not quite so "black and white" about things, even the mods to my car. Contrary to the defenses that pop up here, I believe that there are responsible and legal ways to use more power and better handling on public roads. Sounds like the consensus here is that the OP's experience didn't fall under that category.

The forum stays open because there are some valid convo's going on about the WRX versus other cars in terms of performance. :shrug:

Certainly nothing to get excited about. I do think that if the OP had been a bit more eloquent, there would have been less smartalecky responses. Just the nature of online forums. I didn't see anything that constitutes a personal attack.

troof. had it of bin a well worded post it wouldn't have bin any fun.

ps. sense the mods are watching. you think i can get away with a story on here f150 vs mustang? i lol'd my self when it happened.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4 View Post
    troof. had it of bin a well worded post it wouldn't have bin any fun.

ps. sense the mods are watching. you think i can get away with a story on here f150 vs mustang? i lol'd my self when it happened.
    That quite literally gave me a headache.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123