I loled - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on I loled within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; See/hear D-bags in Chump-stang Perform exaggerated yawn motion Roll up window and ignore said D-bags in Chump-stang...

See/hear D-bags in Chump-stang
    Perform exaggerated yawn motion
    Roll up window and ignore said D-bags in Chump-stang
    2007 SWP WRX - Blouch EVO III 16g'd - 320 WHP/330 TQ, tuned by Jorge @ P&L Motorsports
    --------- &
    2002 WRX Wagon - The DD, the workhorse, the snowboard-trip-whip, the turbo grocery getter

Always remember... life is short.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    2015 CWP WRX STi on order ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax' Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    The REAL 'WTF Tuning?!' Progenitor
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero | Blobeye Synd. #Tree-Fiddy
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

^^

Ha I had some guys a few weeks ago pull up next to me and they motioned for me to roll my window down...so I did....the one guy was like....REV it up! I said NO.....then rolled my window back up.....I would have just for fun....but I did just leave the hospital with my woman because she was having one of her REALLY bad migraines she occasionally gets! I kind of felt like a A-hole...cause they seemed to like my car...and they didn't even try to race me lol....
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Meh.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

street racing... cool bro.

YEAHHHH for "streetracing!"

lulwat?
    -Holden
    Bugeye wagon - ERZ Uppipe - TurboXS Axleback - Swift Springs - JNA Lip

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Uh Oh View Post
    lulwat?

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    2015 CWP WRX STi on order ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax' Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    The REAL 'WTF Tuning?!' Progenitor
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero | Blobeye Synd. #Tree-Fiddy
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Isn't the over-reaction phase about finished yet? Seriously, this section is deserted and then somebody posts that they had a little fun and you get the holier-than-thou responses coupled with all the "let me go find funny pictures on the interweb to post in this thread". We get it. You mod your uber-mobile just so you can smugly drive it slowly while only "idiots" enjoy theirs from time to time. What self control you must have!

I guess it's time to establish the "Nothing Happened Today" section of the board, to be filled with stories of daily commutes at 5 under the limit. That might even lead to Don't Drag Strips, where people line up at the timing lights only to carefully cruise to the other end of the track at part throttle and never exceeding 40 mph.

I no longer have an even remotely-quick vehicle but I'll probably see WOT sometime during today's driving, and some of it will probably be so I can get in front of someone else. If that wads someone's panties here, so be it.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John M View Post
    Isn't the over-reaction phase about finished yet? Seriously, this section is deserted and then somebody posts that they had a little fun and you get the holier-than-thou responses coupled with all the "let me go find funny pictures on the interweb to post in this thread". We get it. You mod your uber-mobile just so you can smugly drive it slowly while only "idiots" enjoy theirs from time to time. What self control you must have!

I guess it's time to establish the "Nothing Happened Today" section of the board, to be filled with stories of daily commutes at 5 under the limit. That might even lead to Don't Drag Strips, where people line up at the timing lights only to carefully cruise to the other end of the track at part throttle and never exceeding 40 mph.

I no longer have an even remotely-quick vehicle but I'll probably see WOT sometime during today's driving, and some of it will probably be so I can get in front of someone else. If that wads someone's panties here, so be it.
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not quite so "black and white" about things, even the mods to my car. Contrary to the defenses that pop up here, I believe that there are responsible and legal ways to use more power and better handling on public roads. Sounds like the consensus here is that the OP's experience didn't fall under that category.

The forum stays open because there are some valid convo's going on about the WRX versus other cars in terms of performance. :shrug:

Certainly nothing to get excited about. I do think that if the OP had been a bit more eloquent, there would have been less smartalecky responses. Just the nature of online forums. I didn't see anything that constitutes a personal attack.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I don't see any problem with going out and enjoying your car even out on pulic roads, but encouraging a drag race around potential traffic and other people puts people in danger... When I want to drive faster then I normally do, I take it out on the freeway durring nonbusy hours and also country roads or in the canyons, but still use good judgment while I am behind the wheel...doing it on the surface streets is just asking for trouble either from an accident or the law, not to say that cant happen elsewhere but you are less likely to on areas that aren't littered with traffic lights and other cars and property...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast