11 wrx vs X on a course?

This is a discussion on 11 wrx vs X on a course? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i'm kinda new to the wrx community and just picked up a limited wrx. awesome car. just wondering if there ...

11 wrx vs X on a course?

i'm kinda new to the wrx community and just picked up a limited wrx. awesome car. just wondering if there has been articles with the new 2011 wrx against other cars on the twisty tracks? i remember reading a previous year wrx beating the sti on a course. i also heard a mustang having better lap times than the sti. not too sure if i remember correctly.

i owned the 05 legacy. there was an article in 06 with the spec b legacy and how it handled great and clocked better times than the a4, volvo, tsx, lexus, and bmw 325 on a road course.

with the wider tires, overall wideness, and some other small changes, i'm interested how the stock 2011 wrx compares. thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't know if anyones tested that thoroughly yet, but you can check edmunds.com, they have video reviews that include slalom times, ride quality, brake tests, grip tests, acceleration, etc. Sometimes they have a shootout between several cars, but they haven't with the reworked wrx yet. However it's entirely possible they have individual reviews of the WRX and its competition

i'll check edmunds. new wrx handles better than when i tested one in 09. would be interested to see some nice track runs.