07 Wrx 1/4 mile times?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 07 Wrx 1/4 mile times? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Can say either stock or not i just want to know where i stand within the WRX world. First time ...

Banned

07 Wrx 1/4 mile times?

Can say either stock or not i just want to know where i stand within the WRX world. First time doing 1/4 mile and i had Cobb Stage 1 on it. My time was 15.60 seconds. Don't know if thats bad or good but definitely know its not the best

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what was your 60' time. probably the hardest thing to fix when tracking a wrx, and has a lot to do with how your whole run goes
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

Banned
    im not sure what it was but ill get some more times.

my 02 wrx went 13.86 with a ebay intake that probably hurt more than it helped. i'm sure a ap1 07 wrx would be the same or faster.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    my cobb OTS stage 2 06's best stats were:

1/4- 14.535
    R/T- .178
    60'- 2.129
    MPH- 94.09

i didnt launch for fear of breaking my transmission so i kinda just... revv'd and uh.. took off i guess lol. i'm sure if i launched my time wouldve been better. also- that was my first time ever being on the drag strip so i had no previous experience.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Banned
    good time!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.