Beat any nice cars? - Page 4
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Beat any nice cars? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I passed a late 90's Chrysler Minivan on the way home....

I Support ClubWRX
    I passed a late 90's Chrysler Minivan on the way home.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I passed a late 90's Chrysler Minivan on the way home.
    You can't "pass" the car you were driving
    2015 CWP WRX STi on order ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax' Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    The REAL 'WTF Tuning?!' Progenitor
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero | Blobeye Synd. #Tree-Fiddy
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    You can't "pass" the car you were driving
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

I beat a bunch of parked cars everyday. Some nice, some not so nice.

zax
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post

Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero | Blobeye Synd. #Tree-Fiddy
    Facebook me here

Banned
    stage 2 i was all over the bumper of a turbo'd 350z that pulled up next to me and let off his BOV, he went first and i followed moving into his lane because of traffic till his little ass got scared around the smallest corner ever and nailed his brakes from like 120 to 90. first time i realized the stock suspension sucks because when i hit mine i had to swerve around his rear and the car got all fish taillie. i thought it was going to role.

and what is with people that want to race and have no idea what there doing???????????? a mazda 3 pulled up next to me but made sure he was a car or two ahead of me and then he just nailed it. he must of went all the way to 5th at like 130 with me still doing the speed limit. i slowly caught up doing like 80 and again a car or two ahead with no warning he does it again! he did it three times never once giving me the chance to go head to head or a least a 1,2,3 go! what a tool!

Quote Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
    stage 2 i was all over the bumper of a turbo'd 350z that pulled up next to me and let off his BOV, he went first and i followed moving into his lane because of traffic till his little ass got scared around the smallest corner ever and nailed his brakes from like 120 to 90. first time i realized the stock suspension sucks because when i hit mine i had to swerve around his rear and the car got all fish taillie. i thought it was going to role.

and what is with people that want to race and have no idea what there doing???????????? a mazda 3 pulled up next to me but made sure he was a car or two ahead of me and then he just nailed it. he must of went all the way to 5th at like 130 with me still doing the speed limit. i slowly caught up doing like 80 and again a car or two ahead with no warning he does it again! he did it three times never once giving me the chance to go head to head or a least a 1,2,3 go! what a tool!
    Ok, Id like to first point out that I am not one of those people that jumps at people when they talk about driving aggressively on public roads...but you mentioned traffic, going 120 mph, and needing to swerve to miss him and nearly rolling...maybe next time leave some details out, just saying...
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

I Support ClubWRX
    what a tool!
    Yes.... I agree.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Why the hell would you follow him and feed into retarded antics like that? Doing tripple 100+ mph speeds on public roads is what gets people hurt... if you must street race, don't let it exceed 20mph over the speed limit let alone around inocent people... that is just straight up ****ing stupid to ride his ass the way you did and break so hard that you have to swarve around him... id be superised if your car makes it to be 5 years old...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

zax
    Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    Why the hell would you follow him and feed into retarded antics like that? Doing tripple 100+ mph speeds on public roads is what gets people hurt... if you must street race, don't let it exceed 20mph over the speed limit let alone around inocent people... that is just straight up ****ing stupid to ride his ass the way you did and break so hard that you have to swarve around him... id be superised if your car makes it to be 5 years old...
    In case you missed it... he clearly stated that he caught up to the Z doing no more than 80mph while the Z was varying his speed...

Facebook me here

Ohh I thought that was with the mazda... sorry my bad...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    In case you missed it... he clearly stated that he caught up to the Z doing no more than 80mph while the Z was varying his speed...
    Read again man, the mazda he caught up to doing 80. The Z he almost hit going around a corner because he hit the brakes at 120. Either way, about as dumb of a place to try to race someone as I can think of.
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

zax
    Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    Ohh I thought that was with the mazda... sorry my bad...
    Whoops, yeah that one.

Facebook me here

I Support ClubWRX
    I drove out to the pizza shop I was brought up on today: King of Prussia.com:* Franzone's Pizzeria Located in Bridgeport, PA. 610-275-0114

I am fairly sure I passed a late 90's Toyota Corolla on the way home. The aroma of planet Earth's best pizza sitting on the passenger floor made me drive somewhat faster than the posted speed limit. The Corolla never had a chance.
    Mods & Pics

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

You bring shame to this community.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!