Raise your hand if you been smoked by a turbo diesel - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Raise your hand if you been smoked by a turbo diesel within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by zax TRUCK NUTS!!1!!1! No really, that's incredibly immature. What's worse is the honda's with domos and sponge ...

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    TRUCK NUTS!!1!!1!

No really, that's incredibly immature.
    What's worse is the honda's with domos and sponge bob hanging from them....
    278whp 286tq blouch 16g @ 17.5psi
    "My 02 wagon build" http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/everyd...gon-build.html
    Operation Iraqi Freedom x3
    WRX wagon MAFIA #68

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I saw a Scion XA the other day with truck nuts. I laughed damn near the whole way home after that.

People like that give truck drivers a bad name. I have 07 Chevy 2500hd Duramax myself. I don't have any redneck ball sacks hanging from the truck, no stickers at all. I don't harass import cars like so many d bags do.

I've blown some smoke on cars from time to time, but that goes with the territory. It's funny to see a vehicle so big move so fast.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia down pipe with 3" cat, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

I Support ClubWRX
    Living in the boonies as I do, you can bet there are a number of those trucks in my area, and yeah, they enjoy "challenging" cars on the road. Some are very impressive, but to date, they all fade at around a buck
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

If you use the available power often or see lots of smoke, it will lower fuel economy. ...

rent a car
    Last edited by guadalupewesley; 05-23-2014 at 12:47 AM.

My dad has a Ram with a Cummins under the hood and it's got crazy amounts of power. He always has it loaded down or towing something and you can't even tell your towing unless you look in the mirror

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

"Smoked" by a turbo diesel? Like this chick?

LOL. But no, I don't race on the street and if I did I wouldn't race a truck.

I respect the crazy torque those things can make but a real race would be on a road-course or a rally stage and we all know how that would work out...

Wow that videos messed up haha but funny as all hell. Thanks for reminding me not to pick a fight with those stupid things

I miss my BIG truck. I still have my little 2500 but the 3500 and 2500 Cummins had to go. I cried like a bitch for almost a week .

I used to have a couple 6.0's ( yeah yeah, flame away but they are cheap as hell and if you have a good understanding of these engines the reliability is no different than anything else). First one I left stock other than reliability mods. Second one went a little further than that with exhaust, tune, etc etc and I have to say driving it had almost as much of a fun factor as my rex, and it was every bit as quick as my stock car.
    ~Kerri

I Support ClubWRX
    I recently saw a CNN news clip on the rolling coal phenomenon. WTF is wrong with people?

I'm sure a fair number of the general motoring public thinks enthusiast cars like ours are nuisances, but loud heavy black cloud spewing monstrosities like those depicted in the CNN bit are way beyond acceptable. IMO.

According to the story, the modifications needed to roll coal flagrantly violate emissions laws, yet it is seemingly allowed.

Yes, I have violated federal law by removing my OEM catalytic converters. At least I was kind enough to add an aftermarket cat in the Cobb downpipe I installed some time ago.

I have not seen many coal roller capable trucks around here. The few I have seen and smelled have not been overly obnoxious. Hoping it stays that way ...
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I live in KY and there are not yearly inspections here so quite a few trucks around here can roll coal. If the people driving them are decent and drive them normally around traffic they do not spew the soot or get crazy loud. "Rolling coal" is something people make their truck do intentionally to show off, or if they are real jerks they will do it to try and cover nice cars or motorcycles at stop lights and slow traffic jams. It's just stupidity being practiced mostly by kids who havn't been pulled out of their trucks and educated yet, whether by the police or an angry driver/biker.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123