Puppy kicking I know, But - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Puppy kicking I know, But within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Far from stock ; ) the little lancer has some pop to her. I know, lancer? What am I doing ...

Far from stock ; ) the little lancer has some pop to her.
    I know, lancer? What am I doing here? Sold the Rex and this used to be one of my favorite forum/section to read. I just wanted to see how ghey it had gotten. Good to know there are now two nasioc's.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by parks09 View Post
    Far from stock ; ) the little lancer has some pop to her.
    I know, lancer? What am I doing here? Sold the Rex and this used to be one of my favorite forum/section to read. I just wanted to see how ghey it had gotten. Good to know there are now two nasioc's.

Good to know that you fall into the typical lancer owner archetype... bet that copy of Fast and the Furious Tokyo drift is sitting in your DVD player as I type this...
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Ok maybe the natty sack comment was a bit harsh. This forum is still much better by comparison.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    San Diego police are on their way to 13 boneview lane.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ElVerde View Post
    Couldn't disagree more...but to each their own.

I know a lot of people who like the way new Camrys look too...clearly people are entitled to VERY different opinions.

But then again....what do I know about good looking cars? I drive a 2011 WRX. And an El Camino. Sigh.
    The Camry looks more expensive than it is although a bit stuffy as a result.

I was looking at a SEAT Leon last night and the Impreza seems like a flared clone, not a bad thing. EDIT: The Lancer 5th also looks "German/Spanish VAG" so I wonder if the cars are the Japanese playing catchup.

The El Camino is interesting to me, as a red mint example was driven by the drunk cop in Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor Day.
    Last edited by SD_GR; 01-29-2011 at 01:21 AM.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Registered User fiveliterbeater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post

Good to know that you fall into the typical lancer owner archetype... bet that copy of Fast and the Furious Tokyo drift is sitting in your DVD player as I type this...

...you know its funny you bring that up. i was watching the behind the scenes bonus DVD material and they made that evo into a RWD.
    i mean i love my evo, but did they really have to go overboard with the stickers?the wings? etc etc?
    2006 EVO IX SE, 2000 Nissan Maxima SE, 2005 Altima 3.5 SE

if your "check engine" light isn't on, you're not driving hard enough!

I like to give people the happy smiling thumbs up which turns into the dissapointed faced thumbs down! Clearly letting them know that they fail....and my 300 whp WRX has nothing to prove except for how pretty it looks going down the road.
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveliterbeater View Post
    ...you know its funny you bring that up. i was watching the behind the scenes bonus DVD material and they made that evo into a RWD.
    i mean i love my evo, but did they really have to go overboard with the stickers?the wings? etc etc?
    They've performed equal or greater travesties in the F&F series... recall in the latest movie when they effectively converted that STi to FWD??
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Those films are unwatchable but with the common mentality today, they area license to print money. As a film they are horrific but as a product they are, sadly, brilliant.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

The only thing worst than reading the 1st post is :

So this weekend I got a decent deal on a used front mount and decided to go ahead and install even though I wont get retuned for a few months. Bad bad boy I know but I barley drive to car now and new toys drive me crazy sitting on the floor. So I intsall front mount and LICP and go for a quick spine around the block. Not trying anything crazy, I just wanted to make sure the piping wasn't going to blow off under load. I do a all out pull on the express way on ramp and shut it down as the first exit I hit takes me back home. As I exit and make the first turn heading back home I see an old dude in a Lexus SC convert doing some ricer stuff in the rearview and gaining ground on me real quick like. I really didn't think to much about it as I was trying to pay attention to the car to make sure no funny noises were happening. As the guy gets up on me I realize that his crazy driving was intentional as he was trying to get up next to me. First light we hit I still was in the dark about what he was trying but when the light went green he nailed it and took off. Knowing my tune wasn't set up for the new parts I let it go and figured the guy would realize I wasn't game and chill but we both catch the next light and the dude is giving me a hard stare down. Light goes green and again he takes off like a bat out of hell. Again I just cruise as I am just happy to have new parts and have everything run good but sure enough the next light up goes red and we are right next to each other again. And once again I have this old dude giving me a mean stare down. So I finally look back over at the guy and he is looking at me, my car, me, my car, light goes green and he nails it. Well by this point the guy had just got under my skin and while I didn't luanch I did let out smoothly and proceeded to put about 15 car lenghts between us. The best part was I actually cuaght the last light before my neighborhood and the guy, (when he got there) wouldn't look at me. No thumbs up, no nice ride, nothing. Just some old dude who wouldn't look up from his dash. I know its a puppy kicking but some people just deserve it.
    Recap: Old dude gives young guy evil stare down and has his Lexus SC put down. So this weekend I got a decent deal on a used front mount and decided to go ahead and install even though I wont get retuned for a few months. Bad bad boy I know but I barley drive to car now and new toys drive me crazy sitting on the floor. So I intsall front mount and LICP and go for a quick spine around the block. Not trying anything crazy, I just wanted to make sure the piping wasn't going to blow off under load. I do a all out pull on the express way on ramp and shut it down as the first exit I hit takes me back home. As I exit and make the first turn heading back home I see an old dude in a Lexus SC convert doing some ricer stuff in the rearview and gaining ground on me real quick like. I really didn't think to much about it as I was trying to pay attention to the car to make sure no funny noises were happening. As the guy gets up on me I realize that his crazy driving was intentional as he was trying to get up next to me. First light we hit I still was in the dark about what he was trying but when the light went green he nailed it and took off. Knowing my tune wasn't set up for the new parts I let it go and figured the guy would realize I wasn't game and chill but we both catch the next light and the dude is giving me a hard stare down. Light goes green and again he takes off like a bat out of hell. Again I just cruise as I am just happy to have new parts and have everything run good but sure enough the next light up goes red and we are right next to each other again. And once again I have this old dude giving me a mean stare down. So I finally look back over at the guy and he is looking at me, my car, me, my car, light goes green and he nails it. Well by this point the guy had just got under my skin and while I didn't luanch I did let out smoothly and proceeded to put about 15 car lenghts between us. The best part was I actually cuaght the last light before my neighborhood and the guy, (when he got there) wouldn't look at me. No thumbs up, no nice ride, nothing. Just some old dude who wouldn't look up from his dash. I know its a puppy kicking but some people just deserve it.
    Recap: Old dude gives young guy evil stare down and has his Lexus SC put down. So this weekend I got a decent deal on a used front mount and decided to go ahead and install even though I wont get retuned for a few months. Bad bad boy I know but I barley drive to car now and new toys drive me crazy sitting on the floor. So I intsall front mount and LICP and go for a quick spine around the block. Not trying anything crazy, I just wanted to make sure the piping wasn't going to blow off under load. I do a all out pull on the express way on ramp and shut it down as the first exit I hit takes me back home. As I exit and make the first turn heading back home I see an old dude in a Lexus SC convert doing some ricer stuff in the rearview and gaining ground on me real quick like. I really didn't think to much about it as I was trying to pay attention to the car to make sure no funny noises were happening. As the guy gets up on me I realize that his crazy driving was intentional as he was trying to get up next to me. First light we hit I still was in the dark about what he was trying but when the light went green he nailed it and took off. Knowing my tune wasn't set up for the new parts I let it go and figured the guy would realize I wasn't game and chill but we both catch the next light and the dude is giving me a hard stare down. Light goes green and again he takes off like a bat out of hell. Again I just cruise as I am just happy to have new parts and have everything run good but sure enough the next light up goes red and we are right next to each other again. And once again I have this old dude giving me a mean stare down. So I finally look back over at the guy and he is looking at me, my car, me, my car, light goes green and he nails it. Well by this point the guy had just got under my skin and while I didn't luanch I did let out smoothly and proceeded to put about 15 car lenghts between us. The best part was I actually cuaght the last light before my neighborhood and the guy, (when he got there) wouldn't look at me. No thumbs up, no nice ride, nothing. Just some old dude who wouldn't look up from his dash. I know its a puppy kicking but some people just deserve it.
    Recap: Old dude gives young guy evil stare down and has his Lexus SC put down. So this weekend I got a decent deal on a used front mount and decided to go ahead and install even though I wont get retuned for a few months. Bad bad boy I know but I barley drive to car now and new toys drive me crazy sitting on the floor. So I intsall front mount and LICP and go for a quick spine around the block. Not ....

The 1st post 4 times in a row.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    They've performed equal or greater travesties in the F&F series... recall in the latest movie when they effectively converted that STi to FWD??
    Good sir, please tell me that was a joke. Hearing such things is like a dagger to mine eye, and shakes my faith in the goodness of mankind.
    One day I'll have a truly awesome sig
    -------
    2004 impreza WRX
    uppipe, downpipe, ap, and a grin
    ~Blobeye syndicate~ #2007

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.