o9 wrx VS. o5 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on o9 wrx VS. o5 wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today I raced my brother's 09 stock wrx with the 2.5 block with my 05 wrx 2.o, I have header, ...

o9 wrx VS. o5 wrx

Today I raced my brother's 09 stock wrx with the 2.5 block with my 05 wrx 2.o, I have header, uppipe, exhaust, intake, and bov.

We ran 2 times from 35 and I won both times, his is more powerful at low rpm, but I think with my exhaust opened up more my third gear pulled on him pretty good. But I pulled about half a car in 2nd and beat him good in 3rd.
    Modded vs. stock modded normally taked the prize.

Just letting you all know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

on a closed course im sure....

haha of course!!!

Registered User deerkiller42002's Avatar
    im glad u said u were on a closed course that way u didnt hurt any of the crybabies feelings.

is your blob reflashed?
    Northern Lights Customs

'Helpin' the hood, one can of spraypaint at a time

Bugeye mafia #321!
    XPT Stage II

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.