wrx vs rx7 twin turbo??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wrx vs rx7 twin turbo?? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so my buddy has a rx7 and keeps wanting to run, i think ill take him iv never ran my ...

wrx vs rx7 twin turbo??

so my buddy has a rx7 and keeps wanting to run, i think ill take him iv never ran my subie tho. i came from the drifting world (had a sr20 240sx) and this is my first wrx i built.He wants to put money down you guys think ill pull on him.

rx7
    13b twin turbo
    dual hks intakes
    hks turbo back catless
    exeedy clutch
    boost controller (dont know what psi)

mine
    wrx
    hybrid/ with td04
    up pipe
    down pipe
    intake
    tune
    stock clutch
    2005 Wrx 90k miles
    engine-hybrid ej257 2.0 heads vf39,
    3inch catless downpipe, up pipe, hks intake, tuned by yi from trendz 290whp 316wtq
    exterior-sti hood,sti trunk,sti side skirts,sti front bumper,bbs wheels
    interior-sti front and back seats sti steering wheel.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Also , will be off public roads also. grandparents own a LOT of land and theres an old closed paved servic road thats like 1/2 mile long that i can use private property and my grandparents dont care as long as i dont do it on the public road. gotten my licence yanked twice already no need for a third !!
    2005 Wrx 90k miles
    3inch catless downpipe, up pipe, hks intake, tuned by yi from trendz 290whp 316wtq

Well that PSI question is one i would want answers to before i ran for money. Those rotaries love boost!! From a dig, he shouldnt stand a chance(and most likely, he'll break). If you think you can out-drive him, your 2 for 2. Can you get your grandparents to buy a big piece of land for us in the tri-state lol???
    NYCE1S.com
    www.Nyce1s.com
    Follow us on our Facebook fan page:Nyce1s.com
    Follow us on Twitter:@Rwnyce1s & @Nyce1s

92' Bubble with K20 swap.Tuned by Yosolo with KPRO
    02' WRX with basic bolt-ons(for now)

he says about 13-14 psi under full load. lol yea ! help me win that powerball and ill open my own track
    2005 Wrx 90k miles

just race him over and over until it blows up. should take about 3 pulls. if your racing from a stop on a rough road you should have it.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

[QUOTE=allwheelwisher;2699036]he says about 13-14 psi under full load. lol yea ! help me win that powerball and ill open my own track [/QUOTE

Take his money. After you beat him, tell him you'll give him the chance to win it back...double or nothin. Then sit back and watch his car fall apart . Seriously,he shouldnt stand a chance but be careful on "roads less traveled". Seeing how its your G-Parents place, i would take some time, grab a few buddies and sweep the crap off the road or you'll both be sharing a hospital room. I would write up a waver to keep your grandparents from being held accountable just to cover your ass also.
    NYCE1S.com
    www.Nyce1s.com
    Follow us on our Facebook fan page:Nyce1s.com
    Follow us on Twitter:@Rwnyce1s & @Nyce1s

92' Bubble with K20 swap.Tuned by Yosolo with KPRO
    02' WRX with basic bolt-ons(for now)

another question is what year is the car the older ones are faster you should have it eaither way just currious to know

it was a 93 with a 13b twin turbo as i stated.. i absolutly destroyed him lol he just got his power fc and bigger injectors and some crazy tune. i put my vf39 and bigger injectors with a tune and destroyed him even worse! lol all from a 20 roll.
    2005 Wrx 90k miles

nice job, what was the bet??

it was a 93 with a 13b twin turbo as i stated.. i absolutly destroyed him lol he just got his power fc and bigger injectors and some crazy tune. i put my vf39 and bigger injectors with a tune and destroyed him even worse! lol all from a 20 roll.
    2005 Wrx 90k miles

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.