trailblazer SS asshattery...lol - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on trailblazer SS asshattery...lol within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex He dumped on the gas right off the line... if it were a normal start, he ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    He dumped on the gas right off the line... if it were a normal start, he wouldn't have taken off like a bat out of hell... I know the difference in engine sound of normal driving and WOT, its not that hard to decipher...
    Ok, so he accelerated hard off the line. What exactly makes him a d-bag? You've never accelerated fast from a light?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    Ok, so he accelerated hard off the line. What exactly makes him a d-bag? You've never accelerated fast from a light?
    He was in the parking lot of the in n out burger and I saw him eyeing my car... I went through the drive thru, and as I'm leaving I saw he waited then followed me as I left... then he was behind me and got into the lane right next to me at the light... so he went out of his way to get me to race me... and not just your average honda civic being next to you at the light randomly...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

I Support ClubWRX
    He was in the parking lot of the in n out burger and I saw him eyeing my car... I went through the drive thru, and as I'm leaving I saw he waited then followed me as I left... then he was behind me and got into the lane right next to me at the light... so he went out of his way to get me to race him and not just your average honda civic being next to you at the light randomly...

Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)

I Support ClubWRX
    Even better....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trailblazer_SS_2006_1.jpg  

Even better....
    Lol... I really need to get photoshop...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801

I Support ClubWRX
    Lol... I really need to get photoshop...
    MS paint baby! And I suck at it!

I Support ClubWRX
    Let's say he did follow you, with vehicle "body language" that clearly showed he wants to street race, posters of Vin Diesel taped in his window, etc. Why not just wave him off and give him a thumbs up for having nice car?

It sounds like you were having a rough day, and let your mind exaggerate a situation above and beyond what it was. Happens to me all the time.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post

It sounds like you were having a rough day, and let your mind exaggerate a situation above and beyond what it was. Happens to me all the time.
    Just like that time you came home during your lunch hour to surprise your wife with flowers and you found her and the pool guy naked in your bedroom dancing to Barry White tunes while covered with whipped cream. You totally misunderstood that one.

I Support ClubWRX
    Just like that time you came home during your lunch hour to surprise your wife with flowers and you found her and the pool guy naked in your bedroom dancing to Barry White tunes while covered with whipped cream. You totally misunderstood that one.
    I thought I was Barry "Manilow"..?
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    I thought I was Barry "Manilow"..?
    That's only when Ray is around.

I Support ClubWRX
    What? That's a totally legitimate chiropractor treatment. It seems to be working, too, she's never been happier!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Plus the area under the torque curve is quite different between an LS2 and our turbosewingmachines.
    This is so true, oh BTW i am a new guy and this is my first post so hopefully its not to bad. The vehicle i had before i got my 2010 WRX was an AWD trailblazer SS and the power band was a lot different then the rex. One of the only reasons i no longer have it is I wanted a stick awd vehicle and the tbss only is automatic.

But anyhow I always got revved at while in it because civics and rsx-ses and wrx's always wanted to race me but i usually did not because as everyone thinks about their own vehicle it wasn't worth it to waste of gas(i got like 13.5mpg city on a good week). The few times that i did get off the line fast and up to the speed limit before stopping i ticked a few people off(got told i was #1 a few times by people who thought their cars were fast). I will admit i got off the line quickly more then a few times but not because i wanted to race the guy beside me but because i wanted to hear the roar of the V8 and exhaust which always put a big grin on my face. So maybe he was just doing the same thing?

I Support ClubWRX
    ...dancing to Barry White tunes while covered with whipped cream.
    Any time the Maestro is mentioned, I'm in. Huge fan! In fact I've no doubt avoided street races and confrontations since I do, in real life, routinely blast Barry White as loud as it goes, windows down in my Impreza.

Bazza solves problems in life. Who cares what car is faster when you can hear that voice?!
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

There are a few exceptions but for the most part American cars are crap and I love embarressing them when they try to get all racey on me. Especially, the Chevy guys in their POS Comaros are the best because, they almost always get butt hurt when they get beat.
    Defi Imperial Boost Guage,Tim Bailey Tuned,Cobb catted DP, Borla CBE, GT Spec 4 point H brace. 18x8.5 Enkei PF01s, Kartboy Engine Pitch Stopper. Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings. Rallitek 25mm FSB, Rallitek 22mm RSB, Rallitek HD endlinks.
    "Can you imagine the eThug power you'll be able to wield as you type messages of death to JDM hating domestic car enthusiasts?"-TiC

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast