coworker with a ms3 just challenged me, it's on.

This is a discussion on coworker with a ms3 just challenged me, it's on. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Okay so this guys been talking mass sh#% lately and I usually ignore it but today was the first time ...

coworker with a ms3 just challenged me, it's on.

Okay so this guys been talking mass sh#% lately and I usually ignore it but today was the first time he actually said his car is faster than mine and I had enough. Tomorrow night it's on. He has no respect for awd and the funny thing is that his car can't actually launch cause there's a computer that brings down the revs for the car. It's a 2010 mazda speed 3 and i'm in a 2009 wrx wagon. I'll let you all know how it goes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

7n7
    Quote Originally Posted by westsideguy View Post
    Okay so this guys been talking mass sh#% lately and I usually ignore it but today was the first time he actually said his car is faster than mine and I had enough. Tomorrow night it's on. He has no respect for awd and the funny thing is that his car can't actually launch cause there's a computer that brings down the revs for the car. It's a 2010 mazda speed 3 and i'm in a 2009 wrx wagon. I'll let you all know how it goes.
    keep it safe, and kick his butt!

i live in san diego too. where are you going to be doing this? maybe i can meet up with you guys and both of us can smoke him

seriously tho, dont hurt anyone and dont do anything stupid. red light antics up to the speed limit are one thing, but dont get crazy
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

I Support ClubWRX
    Bring along a friend to the drag strip to record the run. Otherwise, it didn't happen...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

It's on like donkey kong.
    "M3 drivers have no friends..." - Jeremy Clarkson

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne

Punch him in the throat afterwards!!!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

I live in encinitas and he lives in mira mesa by my work. we're gonna do it off of kearney mesa blvd. He says he's planning on hitting speeds up to 100 and stuff, but that's not my plan at all. I don't plan on going much past 70 I just want to get a good launch and then let it be at that. we'll probably only do two launches...or at least i will lol. No worries with getting anyone hurt, I'm not an aggressive driver, I don't fight for a lane or any of that stuff. My coworker is the one with the ego problem and said he wanted to pink slip, but I told him this isn't fast n furious. He wants to do a quarter mile, but I think that's a little long. This will be my first actual race in my car or in any other car for that matter from a stop. we're both stock. DBYA RX, if you wanna meet me out there or something pm me your number and i'll throw u a text. If I launch well I don't see how I can fail to win.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    Punch him in the throat afterwards!!!
    Tough week?
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Tough week?
    Yeah... I've been really awnry today... my whole body is sore and everyone at work is irritating me today..... arrgh

But to the op.... even if you do drive ethically the dumbass your racing is gonna drive like your typical d-bag with a fast car and the chances go up exponentually for someone to get hurt.... take it to the track if you want to do 1/4 racing and you'll have proof that you beat his dumbass and you can rub it in his face!!!! Be safe and don't loose your car and licence just cause some dumbass is taking ****.... you know your car is more versitile anyway...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

I Support ClubWRX
    I hadn't read through all of the posts here til now...you're discussing specific plans for illegal streetracing. This is something we don't allow.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Actually setting up a street races on the clubwrx is not allowed and honestly not very smart.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC