Look to see how WRX compares to real world cars - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Look to see how WRX compares to real world cars within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Love the vids! Way to waste the goat (6.0 from the looks)! I would have guessed those mods would net ...

Love the vids! Way to waste the goat (6.0 from the looks)! I would have guessed those mods would net you more power, but you must not have a very aggresive map since you're only running 13psi (prob wise due to the age). I got a kick out of the half raised antenna - they must all do that! BTW I still let out a sigh every time I see one on the road.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jd92677 View Post
    On top of the 350z, there are a couple that might have to do with driver experience... Viper 13.2, S2000 14.1, 05 GTO 13.8. These seem like fairly slow times compared to what professional drivers have done with these cars. Good list overall and a good comparison but I think a lot of these numbers are based more on driver than car. Just my opinion
    A couple of the posted times seem very slow to me as well. Prior to purchasing my '09 WRX, I had an '06 GTO automatic. With a very mild canned tune, I ran a 12.8@109. 13.8 in an LS2 GTO seems like perhaps a driver mod is in order. One thing for certain - my GTO would smoke my stage 2 '09 WRX from anything but a dead stop. Even then, it would be close.

Quote Originally Posted by jbak View Post
    Geez.... I beat every car on the list
    I had a 2000 F150 SVT (Lightning) with a chip and CAI that beat every car on that list. Hell, I even had an '01 Buick Regal GS (the FWD, 4 door grandpa kind), that ran a quicker time than all but the Viper and the 300ZX TT - with 1 wheel drive (open diff, FWD) and a horrific 60ft time (2.4).

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck84 View Post
    Hell, I even had an '01 Buick Regal GS (the FWD, 4 door grandpa kind), that ran a quicker time than all but the Viper and the 300ZX TT - with 1 wheel drive (open diff, FWD) and a horrific 60ft time (2.4).
    No... you didn't

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12