My finished Lancia Evo - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on My finished Lancia Evo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by maranellohouse SD_GR I'd be very interested in your thoughts on the G Ambulance. I wanted a G ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by maranellohouse View Post
    SD_GR I'd be very interested in your thoughts on the G Ambulance. I wanted a G for years but now I have it its not getting much driving as I'm to busy with home and work and I use public transport a lot.
    I love public transport!

The G ambulance with which I am familiar is a 462 series made under license by ELBO. Provision was for a driver, two attendants, and two casualties in stacked stretchers laid out lengthwise in the back. I believe several thousand are still in service, though as I was about to move on to other things the G was being supplanted by the larger, posher GD290.

If you want to build an interesting G I'd consider either a Paris-Dakar "Jacky Ickx" replica or even better, a Popemobile.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That is one beautiful machine.

Here, do any of you guys live near Tennessee? A little Fiat Panda 4x4 I restored a couple of years ago is in the Lane motor museum there. I'm going on hols to Disneyland in May and was hoping to drive up and see it there until I seen how far away it is from Kissamee! So I'm not going to get to see it.

I'll be in Dublin late May and here I have been wasting my time finding out about bringing liquor back when I needed to be researching how to bring a Lancia. Beautiful work, thanks for sharing.
    Not as many parts left over this time... what am I missing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.