Ghostrider Subaru
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on Ghostrider Subaru within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; A lot of you may have seen this, but it's just such a great video to watch so I thought ...

Ghostrider Subaru

A lot of you may have seen this, but it's just such a great video to watch so I thought I'd share it Keep in mind that I do not encourage street racing on any level. SUBARU POWER
    Last edited by mycologist; 09-03-2010 at 08:45 AM. Reason: removed street racing video link
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin R.I.P
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    the dumbass should be shot
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    As it stands right now, this is the official take on this type of thing in this forum -

"Do not post videos of Street Racing. Only sanctioned events on closed tracks are allowed. Videos will be deleted without notice and members will be dealt with."

WRX vs World: Rules of the Road

I understand that this is not a video of you and that it is publicly available to anyone on youtube. However, it is old and controversial and I just don't think we need a thread on it right now when there is a fair bit of squabbling going on among the members regarding street racing posts in this forum. I'm going to close this one down and leave it at that.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.