Stage 2 Bugeye vs (296 hp) 300zxtt
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on Stage 2 Bugeye vs (296 hp) 300zxtt within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ##THIS IS ALL JUST A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION, AND ALL EVENT ARE HYPOTHETICAL###FLAME ON I got the oppertunity to ...

Stage 2 Bugeye vs (296 hp) 300zxtt

##THIS IS ALL JUST A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION, AND ALL EVENT ARE HYPOTHETICAL###FLAME ON

I got the oppertunity to run with a modded 300xztt. I was heading home from work today. I saw it getting gas and he turned his head and jumped in real fast. So i didnt really pay to much attention sence there were about 3 cars ahead of me.
    I pass 2, and i see him in my rear view flying around the cars coming my way. I pass the other car because i hate being behind people. so im out in front and the guy flys around me 3 other cars . I see some a lot of smoke. I thought to my self i wanna see if i can make his engine pop.To show this kid. I see him drop gear and slow down. i wave to him turn into the left lane and double clutch into 3rd and drop hammer. i fly around him (about 1.5-2cars lengths) shift into 4th (1car length) still cant risk cutting into the right lane(i really thought i just blow around him ) . I glanced to see if i could pass , right before the blind spot. I forgot see if any cars were coming ( i was watching my RPMs) and let off for a split second. I saw the lane as clear for miles and stabbed it again by this time. hes side by side. I was going to fast for imaginary roads. So slowed down waved him down to see what he had. I turned out to be a lightly modded TT @ 16 psi he said its dynoed @ 296 probably CHP.
    Turns out hes was the prev owner of my brother 240sx. small world.
    Now i have never dynoed my car but if this hypothetical event where to happen how much CHP or WHP would you guess i have
    Last edited by baru-by-u; 09-02-2010 at 04:25 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well... from what I remeber the fairlady TT's are 300hp to the crank and if is modded then who knows... if your bugeye is around 270 chp then your probally around 210whp... I'm sure the 300zx would win maybe not from a dig, but from a roll or anyother situation...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Don't let this hypothetically happen to you.

http://www.KOB.com/article/stories/S1724496.shtml?cat=0
    Life is like riding a bicycle in order to keep your balance you must keep moving.

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Folks,

I am trying to walk the middle ground here and I know this stuff has been left to ride in the past. However, this is obviously a street racing story and as such it is technically against the rules to post it here. In addition a number of members are obviously voicing their opposition to this type of action and at the end of the day none of us really condone it from the owner down through admin to mods.

I'll start a discussion with the other mods on how to handle this long term. For now I am just closing with no punitive action. If this remains to be a point of constant disagreement between users posting in this forum my guess is that we will start giving infractions but I'll see where the others stand on this first.

Please be responsible with how you drive on public roads and with what you post regarding illegal activities. Hypothetical or not.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.