My rex vs. list
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My rex vs. list within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Okay heres another one of those lists. Check my pro for the mods on my 05 wrx. vs. 05 R32 ...

My rex vs. list

Okay heres another one of those lists. Check my pro for the mods on my 05 wrx.

vs.

05 R32 full exhaust, (chip?), and CAI
    Colbalt SS CAI and stage 3 clutch
    03 5.0 SS Mustang with intake and straight pipes (o.0)
    06 G35x sedan stock

Let me know what you think, the mustang worries me haha
    AWD TURBO FTW!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cobalt turbo or SC?
    Didnt know in 2003 there was a 5.0 mustang, i thought "SS" was GM. If your talking about a cobra... thats the year they were SC and he will beat you.
    The R32 is N/A so the exhaust and chip wont increase power over stock that much. close race i think.
    g35x while quick when RWD, the AWD really eats up its mid and top end speed and its a bit heavy.

95 was the last year of the 5.0 mustang. He would have 4.6 as 96 was the first year it came out and 2010 was the last year with the 2011 getting awesome new 5.0.

yeah to be honest i dont know the year of the mustang all i know is its close to that years body style and its a 5.0 supercharged and the colbalt is supercharged
    AWD TURBO FTW!

the 94-95 mustangs were not the fastast stangs. They went from the foxbody style to a lower and longer body style and gain weight and lost some horspower. if it is a cobra that is a different story. Supercharging obviously give some get up and in the quarters is reasl the advantage would be. Stock in 94-95 produced 215 from the factory and the last foxbody in 93 came with 225. Things have changed alot. I kept my 95 na but had 3.73 rears, magnaflow exhaust, cobra intake,kn air filter, underdrive pulleys,bbk shorty headers. It was still not more high 13 second car in the quarter. Granted it sounded awesome and rode like a dream. Have fun with your ride.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.