Help. Rave tom: my 05 wrx vs colbalt SS - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Help. Rave tom: my 05 wrx vs colbalt SS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Now he gets paddle shifters....

Now he gets paddle shifters.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by elitex109 View Post
    he boosted by me outta nowhere last night then i boosted him we both met up he lives about 5 mins away from me and i see the car everywhere and i know the shop that he works at lol theres no police set up here
    Dude! I didn't know you were from RI. I can be the chase car lol.
    Jay for Justin.

Facebooook

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT View Post
    ClubWRX.net does not condone, support or approve of street racing.

• Any posts planning, organizing or arranging any sort of illegal activity on public roads will be immediately deleted.

• Do not post videos of Street Racing. Only sanctioned events on closed tracks are allowed. Videos will be deleted without notice and members will be dealt with.

• Degrading other members, insults, and disrespect, etc. is absolutely unacceptable.

• Members found to be "trolling" or posting comments merely to create a disturbance will have posts deleted and they could potentially be banned.

Ownership and management of the club refuse to expose the organization to any such liability or related risk. Use of this forum and implementation of the rules by moderators and other managers will be entirely discretionary, and will not warrant a warning unless deemed appropriate by said personality.

Members posting illegal threads are subject to banning without warning. This post serves as fair warning to all, and pleas and excuses will fall on deaf ears. Again, moderators will be allowed to use their own discretion handling this.

This forum is intended to be a friendly place to discuss the merits of our vehicle vs. those of it's competition.

Statement of opinion or fact is 100% supported.

After threads have run their course they will be closed unless further on-topic material is posted.

Lastly, have fun everybody and be careful out there!
    Rule #1 folks - closed.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh noes...it's teh mean Professor!!1!!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.