08 Stage 2 WRX vs. modded Mazdaspeed6

This is a discussion on 08 Stage 2 WRX vs. modded Mazdaspeed6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm on my way back home in the town I live and pull up to a light next to a ...

08 Stage 2 WRX vs. modded Mazdaspeed6

I'm on my way back home in the town I live and pull up to a light next to a really clean, nice sounding Mazdaspeed6. He rolls down the window and all while his buddy is taping with his iPhone, asks me to race. I laugh and ask "here?" He says, "Why not?" I inform him that we are in town, the speed limit is 40, and there are cops everywhere. His buddy yells, "Just go to like 50." I told him I had to decline, and waved to the camera. SO I'm counting that as a win for me, my all time Youtube streetracing record is 1-0.
    Responsibility FTW!!!
    2008 WRB WRX: Blouch 18G-XT, Perrin FMIC, Perrin Turbo Inlet, DW 750cc injectors, Invidia catless downpipe, Perrin Catback, TurboXS CAI, Mach V SS brakelines, Hawk HPS Brake pads, ATE Superblue, NGK one-step colder sparkplugs, Mach V 3-port BCS, Prosport boost gauge and wideband A/F gauge, STi fuel pump, WL Steering Rack bushings, Perrin 25mmFSB/22mm adjustable RSB, Kartboy endlinks, TGV deletes, Protune by Dan @ Mach V Motorsports...
    330WHP/342WTQ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

awesome! i love to race to the speed limit...it really shows how well you car runs and your ability as a driver...lets see who can get to 40 the quickest...

good for you for being responcible and not smokin that fool
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

An MS6 wouldn't be fast past 50 anyway -- after that his IC would be heat soaked
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

Kudos for not racing.

I don't understand people sometimes...when I had my 350Z an RX8 reved at a light once and was trying to get me to race. Ths speed limit on that street? 20mph.

Quote Originally Posted by anxiouz View Post
    Kudos for not racing.

I don't understand people sometimes...when I had my 350Z an RX8 reved at a light once and was trying to get me to race. Ths speed limit on that street? 20mph.
    An RX-8 wanting to race is funny enough, let alone to 20....he MIGHT have had a chance....