2010 WRX vs large Hemi truck - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2010 WRX vs large Hemi truck within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Les Bill I was at Ocean City and driving to see Mr. Greengenes play a show and ...

Quote Originally Posted by Les Bill View Post
    I was at Ocean City and driving to see Mr. Greengenes play a show and on the way, I notice this large raised truck with some flowmasters driving around like its fast and reving his exhaust real loud. This guy had his family in the car and when he was in the middle lane, he floors it and his son waves bye bye to me out the back window. At the light, he asks me if I had a hemi in my WRX. I said, "no, I opted for the 2 cycle cause it gets better MPGs." Then I told him his truck is missing truck nuts. So then the light turns green and he tries to run me... I SMOKED him. LOL. I love this car. I guess rednecks don't know that Japan can make fast cars.

Cool story bro.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by irvin787878 View Post
    i think its funny that some of them trucks are so loud it sounds like they are going really fast and when you see the truck its not even going that fast. it also reminds of the people that have harley motorcycles and rev the hell out of them for no reason. me and my wife laugh at them.

LOL! Reminds me of the South Park episode making fun of Harley riders.

Nice kill, I would've just ignored him/whole douche family because truck drivers need to be drafted first. Just the fact that the douchness was passed down to his son waving bye, pissed me off.

this thread likely outdouches the trucker.

reminds me of my senior year in highschool... girls driving their dads trucks like they stole it and guys with lifted trucks racing each other @ stoplight on the way to lunch! blacksmoke everywhere.

twas dangerous stupid fun it was... with little ol me feeling like i was gonna get run over by one of those guys in my wrx X.X
    Hawk-Eye Alliance#8089
    MODS LIST

Quote Originally Posted by cjm1991 View Post
    Yeah motorcycle drivers drive me crazy.. the guys who ride street bikes are usually nicer drivers than Harley riders. They think their stupid loud exhaust makes everyone think they're cool. South Park portrayed it very well. ***s,

absolutly one of the best episodes. i have seen it like three times
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

kinda reminds me of people with loud four bangers.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    this thread likely outdouches the trucker.
    oh yeah!? Well your location outdouches this thread! Get some xanax...

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Well your location outdouches this thread!
    hmmm ...
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Bill
    oh yeah!? Well your location outdouches this thread! Get some xanax...
    Maybe you should consider taking your own advice on the Xanax...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    The admins on this forum out-douche all of you!
    Knowing Brian as I do, I think he was merely pointing out the wee bit of bias that exists in most of our "foreign vs. domestic" or "Subie vs. pretty much anything" threads, and not a personal attack on anyone. Nothing to get excited about.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I was at Ocean City and driving to see Mr. Greengenes play a show and on the way, I notice this large raised truck with some flowmasters driving around like its fast and reving his exhaust real loud. This guy had his family in the car and when he was in the middle lane, he floors it and his son waves bye bye to me out the back window. At the light, he asks me if I had a hemi in my WRX. I said, "no, I opted for the 2 cycle cause it gets better MPGs." Then I told him his truck is missing truck nuts. So then the light turns green and he tries to run me... I SMOKED him. LOL. I love this car. I guess rednecks don't know that Japan can make fast cars.

So let me get this straight. Your bragging about smokin a 5200 lb truck!!!??? Wow You so bad. LOL LOL LOL

And you joined this forum just to reply to a thread that was dormant 7 months?
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

I Support ClubWRX
    Not to mention that there are a number of trucks out there that can accelerate quite well.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

im new to subaru but i thought Germany made these cars? not japan? nice kill tho i hate when alot of trucks do that to me cuz i own a 2009 civic si... but i hate to beat on my car like that but once in a while i give them a lil show the ones i hate the most are the Mustang gts.... they soo annoying after i beat a white one with a supercharge + header intake and exhaust all of them try to race me.... when that was their top dog... but yeah i tend to shift at 2.5k rpms daily drive =] but i reach 9k rpms if i want =]

Quote Originally Posted by jwongx27 View Post
    im new to subaru but i thought Germany made these cars? not japan? nice kill tho i hate when alot of trucks do that to me cuz i own a 2009 civic si... but i hate to beat on my car like that but once in a while i give them a lil show the ones i hate the most are the Mustang gts.... they soo annoying after i beat a white one with a supercharge + header intake and exhaust all of them try to race me.... when that was their top dog... but yeah i tend to shift at 2.5k rpms daily drive =] but i reach 9k rpms if i want =]
    What
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.