My 05 WRX vs. list around here - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on My 05 WRX vs. list around here within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; There seems to be a real debate on the wrx and it was real interesting reading about everything that people ...

There seems to be a real debate on the wrx and it was real interesting reading about everything that people here had to say about it!! But I am sure that he knows what he is getting himself into and seems to have a professional do all the checking out that is required!! Keep us posted on its performance!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm1991 View Post
    Im capable of running a 200 wet shot of spray and a gt35r on stock internals..... for 1 1/8 mile pass. That doesnt mean its smart or not destroying the car. Im capable of taking a 90 degree turn at 170mph, is it smart? No. 18psi is only 1 psi over what Id recommend but 21 is asking for it. Not even including how many miles said turbo has. I dont want to argue with anyone, so im sorry for jumpin on you like I did, it was un called for.
    Reasonable responses? Knowledgeable posts? Apologies?? That's how I know I'm on clubwrx instead one of the other random forums I visit. You guys are great.
    One day I'll have a truly awesome sig
    -------
    2004 impreza WRX
    uppipe, downpipe, ap, and a grin
    ~Blobeye syndicate~ #2007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12