Brilliant Driver - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

This is a discussion on Brilliant Driver within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Newport beach is the bomb... Great restaurants and the streets are one constant car show. I love the Ferrari dealership ...

Newport beach is the bomb...

Great restaurants and the streets are one constant car show.

I love the Ferrari dealership that has a McD's next to it. You can get a F430 and a Big Mac at the same time.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post

I love the Ferrari dealership that has a McD's next to it. You can get a F430 and a Big Mac at the same time.
    Hmm this is relevant to my interests.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Lost a cop on 95 in VA when I was younger and much stupider. I never brag about it because I nearly urinated myself at the time I was so scared. Hit about 138 or so and the Clash song "Police on my Back" was playing. No lie. I was an IDIOT. I've never done over 85mph since. No reason to, really.

was recently pulled over for speeding 93 in a 65 i didnt even realize i was goin that fast; cop said he could hear me coming and accelerating thats y he pointed his lazer to me and proceeded to compliment how well it sounded
    Came back and informed me(what i already knew) that i had gotten pulled over in the exact same area same speed 1 year to the day ago!!

Thinking i was done for i became extremly polite and co-operative . Didnt even check my ins simply said well me and my partner are to cold to keep ya out here so mind the limit and let me go!!!

The only plausable explination for this (in my eyes) is that he must be a fellow subie owner lol

Subie for life FTW!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightFury
    Thinking i was done for i became extremly polite and co-operative
    Why not be polite/cooperative from the start?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Why not be polite/cooperative from the start?
    Lol not like i wasnt to begin w/ but even more so; Ive had some rough police try to take advantage of me in the past, they will usually talk in circles to try to confuse or get you to confess something, playing like they will help you until you say just the right combination of words , so im always on my guard, only opening window enough to pass information, responding using the officers name so they know i know who they are yadda yadda yadda. I know they have a tough job and most are willing to do what they can to help and i have respect for that but some are there just for the badge "power" so ya never know what your in store for until it happens.

Thats why i say i was "extremly" polite lol

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    In high school I ran from the cops in Santa Fe a couple maybe 5 times... I was usually either drunk or so coked up I could not afford to have a face to face with a Leo. I got caught once. I ran down a one way, drunk, high, couldn't find my liscence because I took my pants off to bang a girl in the back earlier that night. I finally found my liscence, I guess I didn't seem drunk(at least 12 in 3 hours).. I told him that I had just gotten out of bed and that I was on my way to pick up my drunk girlfriend who was at a party. He let me go with a warning.... I could not beleive it.

It was 11-12 years ago I was out of freaking control.

I pull over these days.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.