Why VW Owners Piss Me Off - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on Why VW Owners Piss Me Off within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Graham46 LPP, any pictures of your VW anywhere? Do you remember the jetta in my avatar before ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham46 View Post
    LPP, any pictures of your VW anywhere?
    Do you remember the jetta in my avatar before my son? I'll change it back tonight so you can see

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You guys think its bad in a wrx...try a RED C6 VETTE CONVERTIBLE. Everyone and their mother wants to race or show how fast their car is. Very annoying....the ONLY thing I hate about the vette.

99% the time I just let them go because #1 I'm driving a vette and have nothing to prove, #2 I'll smoke the sh*t out of them anyway and its not worth the gas. That 1% of the time, I'll feel like humiliating them for fun and just opening the vette up...

On this topic, I actually had an R32 weave through traffic to catch me the other day. I can't believe he thought he had a shot. The look on his face as I pulled on him like he was standing still was worth the gas.
    -Victory Red C6 Corvette Z51 Convertible 6-speed-All Options, Custom Audio/DVD/Navi,+++
    -'04 SSM TL with Navigation and A-Spec Kit

I Support ClubWRX
    I had my 04 zo6 that was bright red for awhile. In all fairness the worst car I have ever owned for people to attempt a race or see what the car had was a toss up between my 05 sti when it had the wing (my first one, the white one) and my yellow 03 Wrx

Quote Originally Posted by callmedoc View Post
    You guys think its bad in a wrx...try a RED C6 VETTE CONVERTIBLE. Everyone and their mother wants to race or show how fast their car is. Very annoying....the ONLY thing I hate about the vette.

99% the time I just let them go because #1 I'm driving a vette and have nothing to prove, #2 I'll smoke the sh*t out of them anyway and its not worth the gas. That 1% of the time, I'll feel like humiliating them for fun and just opening the vette up...

On this topic, I actually had an R32 weave through traffic to catch me the other day. I can't believe he thought he had a shot. The look on his face as I pulled on him like he was standing still was worth the gas.

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    I had my 04 zo6 that was bright red for awhile. In all fairness the worst car I have ever owned for people to attempt a race or see what the car had was a toss up between my 05 sti when it had the wing (my first one, the white one) and my yellow 03 Wrx
    You've owned a lot of cars haven't you?
    Float like a butterfly and sting like when I pee

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxgc View Post
    You've owned a lot of cars haven't you?
    My new one makes my 40th car in 13 years..

Edit: not counting motorcycles..

If you don't mind indulging me, as this is all I have to do tonight, just how do you go about making that happen?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by callmedoc View Post
    I had a friend with a 2002 WRX. He raced everyone and usually won until a Lotus pulled up next to him one day. I had a Corolla at the time and he called me, he's like "Dude, this chick in a Lotus just smoked me".

In later news, he used to drive in 1st gear all the time. He went through a clutch a month. He also totaled the WRX going around a corner and hitting a parked car. He then totaled 3 more cars till someone gave him a motorcycle. Now he walks funny and needs help eating.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by teikyo30 View Post
    In later news, he used to drive in 1st gear all the time. He went through a clutch a month. He also totaled the WRX going around a corner and hitting a parked car. He then totaled 3 more cars till someone gave him a motorcycle. Now he walks funny and needs help eating.
    I feel like everyone knows at least one person exactly like what you just described.

Street racing should be avoided at all costs
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    If you don't mind indulging me, as this is all I have to do tonight, just how do you go about making that happen?
    I make it rain on ho's

Using my powers of deduction, I don't think you're Fat Joe or Weezy, soooo....no other information?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    I feel like everyone knows at least one person exactly like what you just described.

Street racing should be avoided at all costs
    I tend to agree, although if the conditions were just right, like 1/4 mile with no traffic, I might engage if challenged. Just to the next light. That happened a few months ago with some teens in an R32. They were next to me at a light laughing at my car, reving their engine. I tached up to 6500 without them noticing thanks to all the noise they were making and on green I smoked them. They were pissed when they got to the next light and I just let them go after that. Made my point.

Banned
    Using my powers of deduction, I don't think you're Fat Joe or Weezy, soooo....no other information?

Can you quote who you're addressing so the right Slim Shady knows to reply?

I Support ClubWRX
    I've been very fortunate in my life. With no help from anyone else. Except some employers

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    Do you remember the jetta in my avatar before my son? I'll change it back tonight so you can see
    mmmm...it was purty
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Turns tricks on the corner?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.