I hate street racing... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on I hate street racing... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX You guys cant down talk mustang owners. You know how many ****head subaru drivers are in ...

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    You guys cant down talk mustang owners. You know how many ****head subaru drivers are in my town? They are also matched with ****head chevy, dodge, ford, honda, volvo, nissan, toyota, kia, hyundai, daewoo, mitsubishi, gmc, oldsmobile, lincoln, lexus, mercedes, bmw, saturn, buick, cadillac, suzuki, acura, smart, mini, vw, , audi, mazda, infinity, international, hudson, edsel you name it. Ricers come in all shapes sizes, colors flavors and autos.
    True. But the amount of Mustang owners I've come across with a lack of info about cars in general is overwhelming. They seem to have an obsession with the amount of liters they have
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin R.I.P

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

But Toyota drivers ARE the worst
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin R.I.P

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by yuriicide View Post
    True. But the amount of Mustang owners I've come across with a lack of info about cars in general is overwhelming. They seem to have an obsession with the amount of liters they have
    It's a good thing WRX/STI drivers don't obsess about any of the qualities of their cars. Sheesh, that would get old.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123