i almost died for my car - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

This is a discussion on i almost died for my car within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Sinister 100% serious. If someone huge freakin dude... wants to fight... I strip naked. Butt naked. Who ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    100% serious.

If someone huge freakin dude... wants to fight... I strip naked. Butt naked. Who wants to wrestle around on the ground with a dude who's wang is hanging out? Who wants to punch a crazy guy? Someone wants to fight... I'm getting naked.
    Only flaw is that road rash hurts like hell let alone on you know...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The strip naked thing will be doubly effective for me. I'm so pasty white that all foes within 100 yards will be rendered blind and helpless.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    100% serious.

If someone huge freakin dude... wants to fight... I strip naked. Butt naked. Who wants to wrestle around on the ground with a dude who's wang is hanging out? Who wants to punch a crazy guy? Someone wants to fight... I'm getting naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    The strip naked thing will be doubly effective for me. I'm so pasty white that all foes within 100 yards will be rendered blind and helpless.
    This has worked well for me. Usually when I get to the pink panties and bra they start running. I guess it goes too well with my hairy chest and it it makes them question their sexuality or something.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mycologist View Post
    This has worked well for me. Usually when I get to the pink panties and bra they start running. I guess it goes too well with my hairy chest and it it makes them question their sexuality or something.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

People just act like absoloute idiots and are always trying to be hard or try and look cool infront of their stupid mates.

Prime example 2 nights ago Im parked with about 9 other cars and some friends in a local parking lot. Not doing anything wrong, just hanging out, talking to each other and checking out the cars when a 09/10 F150 Harley Davidson edition roles up about 35ft away from us.

The driver puts down his window, he looks a complete fool, white sunglasses, cap on backwards just trying to be a gangsta and shouts "they are the ****test cars I've ever seen, they're all a bunch of crap you *****s". Now I just stare at him and say what the **** is your problem? He puts his window down further and his mates put their windows down and peer over trying to inimidate me. He then says "**** you", does a pretty pathetic burnout and screaches off.

Now why would he do this?? We did nothing to him, didnt say a word, we were not causing trouble.. It just makes me so mad that people cruise round and just try and start trouble for no reason.

I thought to myself afterwards I should of said "hey man thats a nice truck, there are about 3000 of those in the city, good way to be original though, do much offroading in that??!!"

So stupid, buying a truck with 20" wheels and rubber band tires, no other reason except to show off.

Fool.
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

Quote Originally Posted by binjoau View Post
    Prime example 2 nights ago Im parked with about 9 other cars and some friends in a local parking lot. Not doing anything wrong, just hanging out, talking to each other and checking out the cars when a 09/10 F150 Harley Davidson edition roles up about 35ft away from us.

Now why would he do this?? We did nothing to him, didnt say a word, we were not causing trouble.. It just makes me so mad that people cruise round and just try and start trouble for no reason.

According to south park, it's because he's a ***.
    "M3 drivers have no friends..." - Jeremy Clarkson

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by binjoau View Post
    People just act like absoloute idiots and are always trying to be hard or try and look cool infront of their stupid mates.

The driver puts down his window, he looks a complete fool, white sunglasses, cap on backwards just trying to be a gangsta and shouts "they are the ****test cars I've ever seen, they're all a bunch of crap you *****s". Now I just stare at him and say what the **** is your problem? He puts his window down further and his mates put their windows down and peer over trying to inimidate me. He then says "**** you", does a pretty pathetic burnout and screaches off.

I thought to myself afterwards I should of said "hey man thats a nice truck, there are about 3000 of those in the city, good way to be original though, do much offroading in that??!!"

So stupid, buying a truck with 20" wheels and rubber band tires, no other reason except to show off.

Fool.
    there is a lot of stupid people in the world and if it was legal to shoot them we would run out of bullets

it makes me think when I am older do I even want to bring children into this world. Its just getting ridiculous.
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers

Banned
    i dont know were you live...i live in north philly not a good place to bring up kids Philadelphia is become a real **** hole thanks to our mayor Kermit the frog

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed View Post
    i dont know were you live...i live in north philly not a good place to bring up kids Philadelphia is become a real **** hole thanks to our mayor Kermit the frog
    No politics allowed in the forum, please.
    Again, you would be well served to take a moment and read the rules.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Banned
    see now there goes someone with to much power..nothing said about politics no name was mentioned its a statement of a fact..and i read the rules what i said is not political ..thanks have a nice day

see now there goes someone with to much power..nothing said about politics no name was mentioned its a statement of a fact..and i read the rules what i said is not political ..thanks have a nice day

O snap, theres a disturbance in the force.... Ray's already used the banstick twice today....
    "M3 drivers have no friends..." - Jeremy Clarkson

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne

Banned
    wow i said mayor..lol anyway
    Last edited by blazed; 03-30-2010 at 11:46 AM.

regardless..... idiots exist. It makes me sad